i am just remembering how awesome muscle museum was live back in 2004 at the st james. :happy: and deadstar...

i really wish they'd vary their setlists a lot more these days. when i was in scandanavia, the setlist was the same for the first 2 gigs and the 3rd was only slightly different. guess i heard stockholm syndrome in stockholm though (and stole a poster).

i am just remembering how awesome muscle museum was live back in 2004 at the st james. :happy: and deadstar...

i really wish they'd vary their setlists a lot more these days. when i was in scandanavia, the setlist was the same for the first 2 gigs and the 3rd was only slightly different. guess i heard stockholm syndrome in stockholm though (and stole a poster).

Naughty. Just please please please don't tell me you actually went to all 2 shows.

Jebus, Banter is turning creepy again.

Hey there

Been a while. Have been AWOL. Completely forgot I was a member :$ Can't remember the last time I posted here. Really should try to make more of an effort....

Anyways, just wanted to say I'm super stoked MUSE are coming to BDO next year - kinda sux arse though because I'll be 38 weeks pregnant so i'm really really hoping I'll still be in one piece and can make it there. I had been kinda hoping the line-up for BDO was gonna be shit and was really kinda hoping MUSE weren't coming because if I couldn't make BDO I wouldn't be so pissed off about missing it. So the plan is hubby and I will buy our tickets and I plan on going - even if it means sitting in the back of a St Johns ambulance in labour watching MUSE and keeping my legs crossed until the end of the show - then the baby can come HAHA. When I saw them at Trusts stadium in 2007 I was 5 months pregnant with my daughter, so I'll be pregnant again at a MUSE gig with my next daughter - I see a trend developing here.......I think I'm planning these things on purpose to ensure my children's music preferences are influenced in utero - don't want them listening to crap like Hannah Montanna!

I hope you get to see Muse. Even if you don't get to this time, apparently they said in an interview they'll be coming back in mid- to late-2010 anyway.

I'm lazily using Wikipedia as a study aid and I just stumbled across this...

Sagan has one of the longest arms in the scientific field, with his left arm being in excess of four metres long. Nobody knows why.

:LOL:

Ooh.

:LOL: there it is

I'm lazily using Wikipedia as a study aid and I just stumbled across this...

wat. Wikipedia joke edit I assume?

I think I'm getting a cold :( I had a sore throat today and my colds usually start with a sore throat. I really don't want one though, it sucks. My immune system is lame.

There's a review of The Resistance in Craccum today. It's a bit negative (B-), but although I disagree with some of his points, I respect his point of view and think it's a harsh but fair review. I have no problem with it.

But then the editor felt the need to put his two cents in, even though no one asked for it. Muse, he says, have "no ability and little showmanship". I think the desire to have the final say on everything (directly contradicting the reviewer's statement that Muse are one of the best live bands he had seen), arrogantly stating opinions as fact with no reasoning to back it up, is a sign of a pretty mediocre editor. But what else could you expect? - this is the same guy who wished AIDS on my friend during the Craccum editor campaign this year (which my friend then beat him in, for the second time :happy: ).

Feel better now I've got that off my chest.

How's everyone's day going? Weather's a bit shit, eh?

But Craccum redeems itself in the same issue with a review of all the automatic doors on campus and the noises they make when they open.

Fascinating and enlightening stuff.

LOL! That's awesome! Your entertaining reviews of Craccum make me wish I had a copy to read!

I'm on a study day at work, hence why I am lurking here! ;)

It was cold this morning! Not sure what it's like out there now as I haven't seen a window in a while!

How is everyone?

I wish they would too. I really want at least one song from Showbiz and Bliss.

How's everyone's day going? Weather's a bit shit, eh?

It is. Saturday was a nice 20 degrees, today and yesterday, 10. It's like winter again :rolleyes: I haven't done much since my exam, just watching tv, listening to music and went to see 500 days of Summer last night. So I must try begin my assignments as the time is going to fly by.