do you hate TiRO ?

abomufc108

Do you hate TiRO ?  

580 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate TiRO ?

I love it. It's up there in my top ten because it's the song that made me sit up and actually pay attention to Muse.

Same for me! I had already heard and liked Bliss and New born before, but TIRO made me really interested in the band, go to gigs and get their albums. It's a great song, I love the beginning of the song, the vocals, I just love the song. But I still hear him sing "since ovulation".:LOL:

In big picture terms I like it in the same way I like all Muse, but in terms of Muse songs I'm tired of it. It took a while to grow on me at first as well, mostly because it was so overplayed when it first came out and was a bit different from what I'd come to expect from them.

no i just hate people that make threads about hating certain muse songs

Dead on! Why can't people just keep their "hate" for a track to themselves? Why all the negativity? Are we all supposed to be depressed little emos on here?:LOL:

TiRO was one of the first Muse tracks that really got into my head and never left.

Dead on! Why can't people just keep their "hate" for a track to themselves? Why all the negativity? Are we all supposed to be depressed little emos on here?:LOL:

TiRO was one of the first Muse tracks that really got into my head and never left.

Hey I still like, it has a sweet bass line, I've just heard it too much. It's also partially cause of a long standing grudge I have with it because I used to watch a lot of Kerrang and they pretty much stopped playing Stockholm Syndrome after Time is Running Out came out (and SS is much better IMO) :p

Disliking a song and saying it's utter shit is one thing, hating it is something else :p

Yeah but seeing disliked songs on the setlist all the time leads to frustration, which leads to hate, and next thing you know you're throwing beer mats at Tom Kirk :awesome:

Archived