do you hate TiRO ?

abomufc108

Do you hate TiRO ?  

580 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate TiRO ?

I'd hate Muse to forget about this song. I wish to hear it live at my first ever Muse gig in 25 days. There are still few people out there who haven't gotten the chance to hear this live, y'know. :supersad:

TIRO was the reason why I fell in love with Muse back in 2003 so it would be silly to hate it. One of my favourites, the song and the Dr Strangelove inspired piece of video.

....why isnt there an option for I LOVE TiRO???

adomufc108, I dont know why you bother on this forum when you clearly dont like much about Muse.. All your threads whine about about how much you hate this or that about a song / album, or how Muse aren't as good as this or that band... Just my opinion but I'd love to know exaclty what you DO like about Muse!

Great song, great single, sounds really nice on Absolution, the fullsome bass sound and sparse production contrasting with the heaviness of the middle part. I really do like it.

However.

It IS getting very tired live. The bass just sounds piss-poor, it's never heavy enough and I've just resigned to hearing it at EVERY Muse gig - I don't think they've dropped it for a single show since 2003.

Archived