do you hate TiRO ?

abomufc108

Do you hate TiRO ?  

580 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hate TiRO ?

I love Tyro, especially the video. I'll never dislike this song. I can listen to Absolution from track one to the end with no skipping a hundred times and still not get fed up with Tyro. How can you get sick of Muse's music? Every time I get sick of listening to some other band, I put on Muse as a relief to my system.

+ 16448481187838787

Well said :)

What is "generally" what draws most people in doesn't really matter. The statement was as follows: "If you're a fan who is only going to get the opportunity to see Muse once, you'd be pretty gutted if they didn't play their biggest hits."

A more correct statement would be "Many of the fans who really like the big hits would be gutted if they didn't play them".

I don't see how just because you got into Muse by a song like SMBH, that you would still like it as much when you hear the rest of the songs.

I'm not saying that it doesn't happen, not even that it isn't usual. But to say that fans who only get to see them once wants them to play their biggest hits is just wrong. And yes, it IS a case of me wanting to hear a song, since mine, or any other individuals opinion directly proves that quoted statement wrong.

Yes, most people will want to hear the most famous songs, but that's because most people LIKE their most famous songs, otherwise they wouldn't be famous. They don't want to see it just BECAUSE they're famous. See the difference?

Simple: "Fans would be gutten if they didn't get to hear the big hits" is wrong, since I'm a fan, and I wouldn't be gutten. What MANY or MOST fans would feel though, may be just that.

Oh shut up!

TIRO's the first song that got me into Muse when I heard it on the radio in 2004... loved it then, still love it now. I find the studio version really powerful - it's a better studio track, imo, but it's wicked live, too... the BEST moshing/jumping about song - the entire standing crowd (practically) get sucked into the mass jump :D! It was brilliant over the weekend, too - they better not try getting rid of it, or there'll be trouble, lol.

What is "generally" what draws most people in doesn't really matter. The statement was as follows: "If you're a fan who is only going to get the opportunity to see Muse once, you'd be pretty gutted if they didn't play their biggest hits."

-crop- (don't want to waste space)

I love you, no homo

Also I mildly hate Tiro. I'm more sick of it than anything.

Well I'll praise it.

THAT BASS SOLO IS FUCKING HUGE.

THAT BASS SOLO IS FUCKING BORING

the hysteria bass solo is fucking huge

and the futurism bass solo is fucking huge

that why i hate the song:

it is actually only boring bass where teh song lies on.

oh, and i hate it because my sister played it 1 month non stop, even while sleeping.

Archived