Nally

So, this is my little cousin, he is 16 months old, however his age does not mean i cannot force Muse on him at any given oppurtunity :)

He sat and listened to almost the whole album, he got bored during ExoGenisis. He was most excited at MK Ultra

photo.php?pid=8967398&l=9697d88390&id=819925332

photo.php?pid=8967398&id=819925332

Im so proud :D haha

EDIT: eugh why havent the pics worked...?

So, this is my little cousin, he is 16 months old, however his age does not mean i cannot force Muse on him at any given oppurtunity :)

He sat and listened to almost the whole album, he got bored during ExoGenisis. He was most excited at MK Ultra

photo.php?pid=8967398&l=9697d88390&id=819925332

Im so proud :D haha

EDIT: eugh why havent the pics worked...?

What Laura said. You've put IMG tags round the link.

And MK Ultra riffage gets him excited? I'm not surprised. =P

• 4 weeks later...
I want to get my little sister into Muse, but she only listenes to radio-mainstream-crap. :'(

Play her Undisclosed Desires, SMBH or Starlight;)

My friend's young boy is seventeen months old and ADORES Muse. His favourites are Time is Running Out and I Belong To You. I have a video of him singing somewhere I will have to hunt it out...

how cute :awesome:

my friend (she's called meggytron on here :LOL: ) got her little niece listening to USoE.

Yeah my niece always steals my headphones when I'm holding her. And when USoE was first realesed I got pic of her with the headphones in and

holding the mp4 up so title was visible. Also got her dancing to MK ULTRA.

Ah yes, I've brainwashed-- I mean, gotten, my 8 year old brother into Muse. His friends listen to the Black Eyed Peas! The Black Eyed Peas! I am having none of that lol so for his birthday I'm getting him The Resistance.

He likes Exogenesis though. I think it's because we're both learning piano (and he is reeeaallllly good at it I might add)

my 2 yr 8 mo old son likes several muse songs, his latest favorite seems to be Uprising though. He likes to hum along to the UFO keyboard part. lol

He's pretty kick ass anyway. I think his favorite band is the foo fighters though. He sings all their songs. lol

He has pretty great taste in music though.

My four year old nephew LOVES Muse.... He always requests Starlight, and I have watched HARRP with him, I also babysit two kids... The three year old came in one day when I was watching the Italian... Performance... Online. Now he recognizes Uprising and wants to dance to it. :LOL: I have not really converted his 17 month old sister though - she seems to be more into The Presets, which is still okay with me, ;)

EDIT: Actually, the 17 month old just was clapping along to Assassin and seemed to quite like it, lol....

• 2 months later...

Tried to get all my kids into 'good' music. Had some success with eldest daughter (22). She likes alternative and listens to MUSE. My son (19) cannot stand my music. He likes dance carp. The youngest (9) does not like my music but likes the X Factor and manufactured carp. I am seriously working on her. My background is metal and prog and my hubbies is punk. With those genes you would think my youngest two kids would have an ear for great music?

My 6 year old was scarily obsessed with Muse a few months ago. (Of course it was because I'm nutters about them, but I've been forcing all my music on her from birth, and Muse is the only thing she latched onto.) She has since moved on to other things, like Barbie. But during her obsession she would want to watch HAARP three times a day, watch (carefully screened) YT interviews and performances, and draw pictures of the band. We'd play a game where I'd play the first second of a Muse song, and she could name it instantly. She also learned all the albums in order and would request particular live performances on YT (ex. Glastonbury vs. Reading).

It was also interesting how discerning her taste was. She had her favorites: Assassin, Fury, TiRO, Invincible (bleh), Starlight, SFA, Easily, GL, Uprising and Bliss, but could not stand PiB, Feeling Good (ha ha), IBTY or UD.

She's a weird kid. It was good times, though.

My 6 year old was scarily obsessed with Muse a few months ago. (Of course it was because I'm nutters about them, but I've been forcing all my music on her from birth, and Muse is the only thing she latched onto.) She has since moved on to other things, like Barbie. But during her obsession she would want to watch HAARP three times a day, watch (carefully screened) YT interviews and performances, and draw pictures of the band. We'd play a game where I'd play the first second of a Muse song, and she could name it instantly. She also learned all the albums in order and would request particular live performances on YT (ex. Glastonbury vs. Reading).

It was also interesting how discerning her taste was. She had her favorites: Assassin, Fury, TiRO, Invincible (bleh), Starlight, SFA, Easily, GL, Uprising and Bliss, but could not stand PiB, Feeling Good (ha ha), IBTY or UD.

She's a weird kid. It was good times, though.

You have the most awesome musekid ever :happy:

Archived