Nally

You have the most awesome musekid ever :happy:

+1 :awesome:

Thanks! :happy: I guess I could also mention how she'd get all her Barbies and pretend they were going to a Muse gig, and she's have them crammed together like they were in the pit. Then she'd sing Muse songs into her toy microphone.

We used to have conversations with Muse lyrics, but now she just rolls her eyes at me when I say, "I'm hungry for some onions." :supersad: I guess I'm kinda glad she's simmered down. Even I was getting burned out. I'd have to boycott certain songs so I wouldn't go crazy. She'd scream and cry. "More New Born!" :rolleyes:

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think my oldest was 9 when we started listening, and he's 13 now. And he was the biggest fan in the house until about last year. Anyway, when he was 9, we also had our 7 yr old, a not quite 4 yr old and a new born. She's been a fan since birth, she's three and half now. Her favorites are the really heavy ones. We'll be in the car listening to Stockholm or something, and I look in the rear view mirror and she's just dancing away in her carseat. Too cute. Her favorite right now is Unsustainable. She loves the robot voice, and sings along with it.

Anyway, our first Muse show is this March in Vegas, and we'll be bringing our 13 year old son. The other kids are a bit disappointed they can't come, but I think they're a bit too young for concerts yet. They're time will come, I am sure.

My first concert was the Beach Boys with my parents. One of my best memories, and I am glad I got to see them live. Looking, back, that was pretty cool.

Archived