Nally

13. Yes very young Muser here. At least I'm not listening to crap.

:LOL: I know that feeling very well. Three years ago I often pride myself for "being young and listening to better music than everyone else" or "being one of the younger fans". But afterwards I shed that attitude because to me it was just silly and it was only a way for me to find my individuality.

Was not on the Muse board then though.

My cousins daughter was 4 years old when she became a big fan of Muse and Rammstein. When she was 6 she kept saying that the singer of Muse is sexy :LOL:

She saw them live when she was 6 or 7 years old. She really came to Rock Werchter specially to see them. I still think it was one of the best days of her life.

I had photos of Matt and Dom, and I was showing my 2 year old nephew and telling them they're names.

Later I opened my computer and he looked at my screensaver and went 'Maffew Bewwamy' :awesome:

On another, unrelated note, the same thing happened with Doctor Who's Matt Smith, so now I have a video of him saying 'I'm Doctor Who and I fly the TARDIS!', AND he found out Doctor Who was a TV show and watched an episode with me, then went home with my sister and a few days later recognised Matt Smith as they were flipping through channels and Doctor Who was playing and went 'Oh, Doctor Who!' :LOL:

My 1 and a half year old cousin is afraid of Muse, he always cries when I start playing them. Every time I play New Born, he loves the piano bit and starts bobbing his head but as soon as the riff kicks in, he runs behind a chair and cries :LOL:

My 1 and a half year old cousin is afraid of Muse, he always cries when I start playing them. Every time I play New Born, he loves the piano bit and starts bobbing his head but as soon as the riff kicks in, he runs behind a chair and cries :LOL:

Awwwwwww :happy:

We were listening to Nirvana once through my headphones (my 2 year old nephew and I) and he kep saying 'put it louder.' So I put it up a little and he was most disgruntled and went 'LOUDER Aunty Daisy!'

He wouldn't listen to any Coldplay or Snow Patrol or something quiet, he only wanted to listen to Audioslave and Muse and Nirvana etc. :LOL:

Adorable! :)

You need to record him listening to Muse and then show him the video ten years from now. :LOL:

Ack, I would die if my 13 yr old were on here.

Not very appropriate viewing material for children, lol.

#totalmompost

I knew someone was going to say that. But believe it or not, I haven't gone to the inappropriate sections of this forum, the only reason I am here is because of my favourite band, Muse. lol

I think even the appropriate forums here are not appropriate for 13 yr olds, lol.

The smut has permeated the boards, lol!

I am a pretty strict mom though. I mean aside from the exposing them to proper rock music. My kids cut their teeth on Nirvana and Metallica. But we also make sure they get a good classical education. Our oldest plays two instruments so far, and the second oldest is starting violin this year. They are encouraged to play sports, but they are required to have music lessons of some sort.

It's good for the brain.

You've got the makings of a youtube video right there

mybe im one of the youngest:S im 14 yearold, and i found Muse, because of Twilight (shame). i meet muse at the first time when i was 12, and i inmediatly love them. i got the holw discography in just 2 days:D (im proud)

holy carp

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 14 too. But I knew them before Twilight. I saw them on TV sometimes and someday I bough The Resistance,loved it,bought Black Holes and Revelations and when it was released The 2nd Law and 2 weeks or something like that ago I bought Origin of Symmetry and last Saturday I was on the concert in Hamburg.

Archived