04. United States of Eurasia

05. Feeling Good

06. Starlight

07. Undisclosed Desires

08. Unnatrual Selection

09. Plug In Baby

10. Man with a Harmonica

11. Knights of Cydonia

I was thinking what with having so much of the gig in proshot quality its not really worth making a full gig from audience footage because even though theyre different days, its still pretty much the same thing.

So if you see it from my point of view and the scale of the project, which is quite big, would you all mind if I made a DVD still featuring the following (outstanding songs, edited from the audience footage):

Stockholm Syndrome

Resistance

New Born

Map of the Problematique

Cave

Popcorn

Time is running out

and Uprising and USoE (as those are already edited), and include the 11 proshot songs aswell on the DVD so in effect, you'll still be getting the whole gig (half and half from each night. half in proshot footage and half from the audience POV footage).

If theres an overwhelming need for all the footage from the friday then I'll still go ahead with the entire project but just wanted to put that idea out there to see what you all think as I dont want to dissopoint. So what do you all think? Do we need this?

So now we have proshots of the following from Saturday;

01. Uprising

02. Supermassive Blackhole

03. Hysteria

05. Feeling Good

06. Starlight

07. Undisclosed Desires

08. Unnatrual Selection

09. Plug In Baby

10. Man with a Harmonica

11. Knights of Cydonia

I was thinking what with having so much of the gig in proshot quality its not really worth making a full gig from audience footage because even though theyre different days, its still pretty much the same thing.

So if you see it from my point of view and the scale of the project, which is quite big, would you all mind if I made a DVD still featuring the following (outstanding songs, edited from the audience footage):

Stockholm Syndrome

Resistance

New Born

Map of the Problematique

Cave

Popcorn

Time is running out

and Uprising and USoE (as those are already edited), and include the 11 proshot songs aswell on the DVD so in effect, you'll still be getting the whole gig (half and half from each night. half in proshot footage and half from the audience POV footage).

If theres an overwhelming need for all the footage from the friday then I'll still go ahead with the entire project but just wanted to put that idea out there to see what you all think as I dont want to dissopoint. So what do you all think? Do we need this?

Suite me just fine as I was only there on the Saturday!:D;)

I was really looking forward to having a DVD of the Friday gig as that's the night I went. (I've already got the stuff they showed via the red button and the documentary they showed on BBC3).

For me what excited me about this project was to have footage of the show I went to, but you're the guy doing all the hard work and if I'm in the minority wanting you to do Fridays's show, then fair enough.

PS:- Would a Paypal donation help sway you in my favour ;)

No sorry, I only do this from one fan to others to share the love, I never expect to get anything back.

I can see it from your point of view too of wanting to have the full gig of the night you attended so thats why Ive given it alot of thought but like I said about the contrast of the amount of proshot footage as apposed to the scale of the project makes a big difference.

I'll wait and see if theres much more responce for the demand for fridays full footage but either way I'll be putting out a full FLAC and mp3 bootleg of fridays gig with the release of the DVD.

Liam, just the fact that you're making that DVD in the first place when you didn't even attend... so whatever works better for you I'm happy with it.

PS: if you go with the Saturday pro-shots - can you add Matt's Uprising mini shuffle and supermassive hip thrusts to the Extras? They only happened on the Friday and were absolutely pricesless :LOL:

So now we have proshots of the following from Saturday;

01. Uprising

02. Supermassive Blackhole

03. Hysteria

05. Feeling Good

06. Starlight

07. Undisclosed Desires

08. Unnatrual Selection

09. Plug In Baby

10. Man with a Harmonica

11. Knights of Cydonia

Stockholm Syndrome

Resistance

New Born

Map of the Problematique

Cave

Popcorn

Time is running out

Oh wow this is just fantastic and it is so generous of you to do stuff like this for nought reward. Thankyouthankyouthankyou! :D

Liam, just the fact that you're making that DVD in the first place when you didn't even attend... so whatever works better for you I'm happy with it.

PS: if you go with the Saturday pro-shots - can you add Matt's Uprising mini shuffle and supermassive hip thrusts to the Extras? They only happened on the Friday and were absolutely pricesless :LOL:

Oooh yess please *goes into fangirly faint* :$ ...incidentally, I heard somewhere that he put his back out - maybe this was why!! ;)

I was really looking forward to having a DVD of the Friday gig as that's the night I went. (I've already got the stuff they showed via the red button and the documentary they showed on BBC3).

For me what excited me about this project was to have footage of the show I went to, but you're the guy doing all the hard work and if I'm in the minority wanting you to do Fridays's show, then fair enough.

+1 Same

No sorry, I only do this from one fan to others to share the love, I never expect to get anything back.

I can see it from your point of view too of wanting to have the full gig of the night you attended so thats why Ive given it alot of thought but like I said about the contrast of the amount of proshot footage as apposed to the scale of the project makes a big difference.

I'll wait and see if theres much more responce for the demand for fridays full footage but either way I'll be putting out a full FLAC and mp3 bootleg of fridays gig with the release of the DVD.

I don't get it. So whatever you do, you're still going to make all the Friday gig footage avaliable? Being as it's the night I was there I was really looking forward to having footage of the whole thing rather than all the Saturday stuff but as nicknack said, I'm not the one doing all the work.

I don't get it. So whatever you do, you're still going to make all the Friday gig footage avaliable? Being as it's the night I was there I was really looking forward to having footage of the whole thing rather than all the Saturday stuff but as nicknack said, I'm not the one doing all the work.

I'll be releasing fridays gig in flac and mp3 audio, but its just the video im wondering about as we've got a majority of it in proshot from saturday.

I'll carry on with the remaining songs and see how long its taken to do those and if I finish those in good time I'll carry on with the others.

I'll be releasing fridays gig in flac and mp3 audio, but its just the video im wondering about as we've got a majority of it in proshot from saturday.

I'll carry on with the remaining songs and see how long its taken to do those and if I finish those in good time I'll carry on with the others.

Sorry off topic but liking the new avi and sig Liam :D

This will be fantastic when finished. I'm totally happy with any mixture of any footage and audio.

Can't wait... ya just know it'll take us right back to the night.

I for one do not have the foggiest idea where to begin with a project like this

(I can barely figure out how to make and send a zip-file. No really!), but i do know a lot of work goes into it.

Cheers Liam! This will rock.:happy:

Archived