mapoftheglorious

Hi The DVD looks like it is going to be awesome, where can i get a copy and also will it have the 35 min highlights from the BBC on Saturday night on it as well?

Cheers

The DVD will be available as a download from muse.bootlegs and the complete content of the DVD (including extras) can be found in the first post (the highlights are part of it)

The DVD will be available as a download from muse.bootlegs and the complete content of the DVD (including extras) can be found in the first post (the highlights are part of it)

Sorry mate i may be asking somthing stupid, can u post link to where i can find DVD download of Teignmouth gig including the highlights from BBC as i can not see it.

Cheers

Sorry mate i may be asking somthing stupid, can u post link to where i can find DVD download of Teignmouth gig including the highlights from BBC as i can not see it.

Cheers

It's not available yet. Liam is still busy editing and putting together all the footage that was donated to him.

Keep an eye on this thread and he will let everybody know when it's ready for download.

Got a take-down from Warner on my rubbish quality YouTube clips today so looks like they're doing the rounds. I'd be careful where you advertise the DVD torrent and those downloading it may be in for a warning letter from Warner if they track the torrent downloads.

Any copyright experts know what the position is on the fan filmed footage though, given that The Den is a public place? (and no word on the tickets about restrictions). Does fencing the place off make it non-public? Not sure about that. However all the BBC footage is definitely copyright infringement, so be warned.

Mine from the 4th and 5th went and now I'm on one strike on my account :(.

Though they were all new tracks so could be that. I think the copyright issue may be more about the audio on the video than the video footage or photos.

I didn't think of it like that but let's face it those songs have been streaming on Radio stations, the muse.mu website so it's not like we're letting out some big secret here :erm: Why take them down now when everybody has been listening to them on loads of other media...

I didn't think of it like that but let's face it those songs have been streaming on Radio stations, the muse.mu website so it's not like we're letting out some big secret here :erm: Why take them down now when everybody has been listening to them on loads of other media...

corporate media :fear:

Got a take-down from Warner on my rubbish quality YouTube clips today so looks like they're doing the rounds. I'd be careful where you advertise the DVD torrent and those downloading it may be in for a warning letter from Warner if they track the torrent downloads.

Any copyright experts know what the position is on the fan filmed footage though, given that The Den is a public place? (and no word on the tickets about restrictions). Does fencing the place off make it non-public? Not sure about that. However all the BBC footage is definitely copyright infringement, so be warned.

I dont think here there are any issues with bootlegs, because if there was then there wouldnt be this official bootleg subcatergory for especially posting bootlegs info.

I think that means that any bootleg including proshots is fine. Paul_nickos been making excellent proshot compilations for a while now and hosting them (on musebootlegs) and he's never had any issues.

I think its just youtube where the problem is.

I've de-tagged all my Teignmouth clips.

Undisclosed Desires seems to be the only one they took down for me so I've done the same as you and de tagged and removed any mentioned of Teignmouth or the dates in the titles and comments of the other videos

All three of mine were new tracks. The notice supposedly comes from Warner, e.g.:

"This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Warner Music Group claiming that this material is infringing:

Muse @ Teignmouth - 4th Sept 2009 - Resistance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARa93yFqxag"

But YouTube may be just doing these automatically. Should be noted they warn against posting concert footage when you upload. Still not sure it's copyright infringement as unless you've signed away copyright, it's your copyright as the person shooting. It may be forbidden to take the footage in the first place if it's private property and they haven't given permission, but that shouldn't affect copyright (going by what I know about photographer rights in the UK at least). But as I say, the audio track may be the sticky point as you are recording copyright material.

Thank you for doing this Liam - your a star:D

I dont know If Il get to see them as my computer is so so slow due to crap BT service that I struggle to download even 1 song:rolleyes:

Will try though, would like to see the other dvds as did not realise you had a Marley one and a V one.

I had a disc of the RAH one sent me but wont work on my dvd player:(

Thank you for doing this Liam - your a star:D

I dont know If Il get to see them as my computer is so so slow due to crap BT service that I struggle to download even 1 song:rolleyes:

Will try though, would like to see the other dvds as did not realise you had a Marley one and a V one.

I had a disc of the RAH one sent me but wont work on my dvd player:(

I can make you a copy when I get mine if you want :happy:

I can make you a copy when I get mine if you want :happy:

Really that would be wonderful:D:D:D thank you so much!

I jusrt looked on the site was trying to find the RAH, Marley and V ones but could not find them on there, will keep looking!

Archived