mapoftheglorious

MUSE – A Seaside Rendezvous – Live at the Den, Teignmouth, 4.9.09

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=13360

In the same style as my Royal Albert Hall DVD edit, i’m making a new DVD of Muses gig from Friday in Teignmouth.

Thanks to a group of friends that attended the gig equipped with cameras to capture the set in preparation for this DVD, and fans that have since the gig donated their footage towards the DVD also, I have around ten fantastic camera angles to work with.

DVD Specifications:

01. Uprising

02. Supermassive Blackhole

03. Stockholm Syndrome

04. Resistance

05. Hysteria

06. New Born

07. Map of the Problematique

08. United States of Eurasia + Collateral Damage

09. Cave

10. Popcorn

11. Starlight

12. Undisclosed Desires

13. Time is running out

14. Unnatural Selection

ENCORE

15. Plug in Baby

16. Man with the Harmonica

17. Knights of Cydonia

Video: A-

Audio: B+

Special Features:

- Gallery

- Zane Lowe Interview

- GMTV Interview

- Seaside Rendezvous Rockumentary

- Saturday Proshot footage;

01. Uprising

02. Supermassive Blackhole

03. United States of Eurasia

04. Feeling Good

05. Starlight

06. Undisclosed Desires

07. Man with a Harmonica

08. Knights of Cydonia

Video: A+

Audio: A+

The footage will be spaced over 2 DVDs for the highest quality, complete with menus.

I should have this DVD completed within two weeks and if anyone else wants to donate any last minute footage towards this project then please let me know.

My other main project im working on at the moment, Muse The Movie, is scheduled for a release to tie in with their ten year anniversary, the movie is complete and is in its final stages of subtitling.

I have a further two DVDs of the complete marlay park and V Festival (Stafford) footage coming up also, Ive had a few problems with those mainly due to sync and codec issues but am hoping to have both those done and up with the Muse in Teignmouth DVD.

Im giving the DVDs to paul_nicko to host exclusively on Musebootlegs.com for free download.

Below are some screen caps from the (so far) edited DVD and a teaser of the intro to the DVD.

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=13363

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=13365

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=13367

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=13364

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=13369

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=13366

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=13370

picture.php?albumid=1409&pictureid=13368

And Heres a teaser from the intro to the DVD;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L-WAft2NkI

Cheers,

Liam.

As per, you're a huge asset to the fan communty :kiss::D

Why have you chosen to do Friday over Saturday though? The general consensus is Saturday was a better performance.

Thankyou

Its a DVD of friday because of it being the very first gig to open the tour, so its special for that reason and we'd organised the cameras especially for that night.

The saturday night BBC coverage is on the DVD though as a special feature in full broadcast quality.

Thankyou

Its a DVD of friday because of it being the very first gig to open the tour, so its special for that reason and we'd organised the cameras especially for that night.

The saturday night BBC coverage is on the DVD though as a special feature in full broadcast quality.

You organised cameras?! You're affiliated with the band's media department?!

Blimey :LOL: MuseBootlegs ftw.

Archived