mapoftheglorious

cheers :p Im loving your sig too :LOL:

I think this is my favourite miming performance ever. followed closely by the live and kicking then sing for absolution and norway muscle museum :LOL:

Thanks!! omg do you know if there is a vid of the norway performance? I have never seen that one.

srsly tho for the dvd just do whatever is best for you :happy:

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously this is awesome, i have been checking this for ages just in case it gets done, i cannot wait! You are a massive asset to the fanbase mate. Cannot wait to see some of the friday footage, so lucky to have got a ticket to get there. The fact you are including the audio as well just makes it even better. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Teignmouth DVD is in its final stages now.

Like I mentioned before, because of the amount of proshot footage we got from the saturday I'd probably only be compiling the outstanding songs. So what I've done is, Ive put together the entire set from saturdays proshot footage and the fridays audiencemix footage so you have the complete setlist of;

1. Uprising (proshot)

2. Supermassive Black hole (proshot)

3. Stockholm Syndrome (audience)

4. Resistance (audience)

5. Hysteria (proshot)

6. New Born (audience)

7. Map of the Problematique (audience)

8. United States of Eurasia (proshot) + Collateral Damage (audience)

9. Cave (audience)

10. Feeling Good (proshot)

11. Popcorn (audience)

12. Starlight (proshot)

13. Undisclosed Desires (proshot)

14. Time is running out (audience)

15. Unnatrual Selection (proshot)

Encore

16. Plug in Baby (proshot)

17. Man with the Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia (proshot)

and all the special features as mentioned in the first post, plus any additional highlights from the 4th included as special features (i.e - as requested, matts hip thrusts at the end of uprising from the 4th :LOL:)

The Teignmouth DVD is in its final stages now.

Like I mentioned before, because of the amount of proshot footage we got from the saturday I'd probably only be compiling the outstanding songs. So what I've done is, Ive put together the entire set from saturdays proshot footage and the fridays audiencemix footage so you have the complete setlist of;

1. Uprising (proshot)

2. Supermassive Black hole (proshot)

3. Stockholm Syndrome (audience)

4. Resistance (audience)

5. Hysteria (proshot)

6. New Born (audience)

7. Map of the Problematique (audience)

8. United States of Eurasia (proshot) + Collateral Damage (audience)

9. Cave (audience)

10. Feeling Good (proshot)

11. Popcorn (audience)

12. Starlight (proshot)

13. Undisclosed Desires (proshot)

14. Time is running out (audience)

15. Unnatrual Selection (proshot)

Encore

16. Plug in Baby (proshot)

17. Man with the Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia (proshot)

and all the special features as mentioned in the first post, plus any additional highlights from the 4th included as special features (i.e - as requested, matts hip thrusts at the end of uprising from the 4th :LOL:)

you my friend are a genius !, gonna be in never ending debt to you when this comes online

• 3 weeks later...

Are the songs featured on the French TV broadcast going to be used, or is that going to be audience footage still. This may have already been mentioned but I saw the boot on dime - Pro-Shot with 5 more songs than the original BBC broadcast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived