What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

Yesterday we had a parents day at school and my mom went alone (cause I'm still sick :().

So when she came back home she told me that my teacher told her my greats are good, that I'm a nice girl, and that "She is always singing and dancing!"

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Guess what songs exactly I'm singing :p

Oh yes, I really hope we're going to do that! :D I'll volunteer and all the other people will probably run away :LOL:

Back at school our teacher did it for us and most of the class left the room but the few of us that remained really enjoyed it. At college everyone was very up for it. It was great. :LOL:

We had to do that yesterday:stunned: Well, I didn't want to go near it, I was just sitting down reading the newspaper which we were meant to use on the benches:erm: Then for dinner we had a stir fry with steak in it. I didn't eat dinner that night:chuckle:

I understand why you didn't eat your dinner. :LOL:

I'M ON SUMMER HOLIDAYS yayayay!

Two months of no school :D

And only 56 days until I see Muse at Big Day Out. :happy:

Except I have a bit of holiday homework.

I hate you.:p

I'm having a literature lesson in 15 minutes, and I think I'd rather stay on the forum rather than listen to the teacher's rubbish commentaries on Pride and Prejudice (that I have already studied about a hundred times, btw :mad:). Really, I love literature, but this lesson is just... boring.

i failed maths.

my mum wants to get me a tutor now. hell no. :eek:

A tutor? I've never had one so i wouldn't know if it helps. If it's an alright person you get then you'll be fine. :stunned:

I hated Maths. Everyone in my school was like...i hope i passed Maths :eek:, no-one wanted to retake it.

Luckily i passed with a C.

A tutor? I've never had one so i wouldn't know if it helps. If it's an alright person you get then you'll be fine. :stunned:

I hated Maths. Everyone in my school was like...i hope i passed Maths :eek:, no-one wanted to retake it.

Luckily i passed with a C.

i'm against the idea. :LOL:

i'm going to just study study study. and i mean it.

i'll chain up my laptop.

I just spent two hours on PDT. If I keep doing this, I think I'll fail this semester. Aaaaagggghhhhh. Aren't things supposed to be smooth sailing when you're about to graduate? In my university the answer's no

I think after this weekend, I'll start with the serious studying. It takes 6 months to prepare for our nurse licensure exam. No more Muse forum for me :'(

I just spent two hours on PDT. If I keep doing this, I think I'll fail this semester. Aaaaagggghhhhh. Aren't things supposed to be smooth sailing when you're about to graduate? In my university the answer's no

I think after this weekend, I'll start with the serious studying. It takes 6 months to prepare for our nurse licensure exam. No more Muse forum for me :'(

i'm in a similar situation..

but i have needs for this forum. :eek:

Have an essay due in tomorrow that I've only written a sentence of, and another one due in Tuesday that I haven't even started. I also have to write a paper for French [Wednesday] , Geography [Friday] and possibly Art [Tomorrow! Dx], complete a worksheet for Food Tech [Thursday], and go on -shudders- MyMaths for Maths[Tomorrow also].

Damn you, Muse Lolz and PMT for being too addictive! Dx

Archived