What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

My grandma asked me what date i go back to college on and i said "...err...dunno..."

Then she said ":eek: you don't know what date you go back on!?!

I just thought ....why the hell should i know when i go back!? I don't wanna go back, i would rather not know! :LOL:

My grandma asked me what date i go back to college on and i said "...err...dunno..."

I just thought ....why the hell should i know when i go back!? I don't wanna go back, i would rather not know! :LOL:

i know the day i go back off by heart :( just cause i really dont want the day to come :LOL:

:LOL: Someone asked me this yesterday! I said I didn't want to think about and changed the subject:chuckle:

I read one of the books I'm supposed to read when I was 14, so I sorta remember it. ..but not enough. :indiff:

The other book is Small Island, which has like 500+ pages, and I just can't be bothered.

I have to do a shitload of costume research for Theatre studies, and magazine and radio research for Media. EUGH. HEELP :'(

I was planning on doing loads of work between Thursday and Monday, but I just found out that my stepbrother and sister are coming over tomorrow until Sunday. :facepalm: which means that most of my time will be spent looking after them, because they are young and want me to watch cartoons etc. with them. :indiff: ..I'm not gonna get this work done am I. :LOL:

Guest Octazooka

I'm doing homework during Christmas and today. Tell me this isn't right. :supersad:

Also, I have a Stem Cells essay to hand in next week (safety issues about stem cells), and I have no idea what to write about. :facepalm: Any fellow mad scientist, anyone?

I'm doing homework during Christmas and today. Tell me this isn't right. :supersad:

Also, I have a Stem Cells essay to hand in next week (safety issues about stem cells), and I have no idea what to write about. :facepalm: Any fellow mad scientist, anyone?

Ooooh, sorry i don't really know about that stuff. Just.....copy wikipedia. :LOL:

I was planning on doing loads of work between Thursday and Monday, but I just found out that my stepbrother and sister are coming over tomorrow until Sunday. :facepalm: which means that most of my time will be spent looking after them, because they are young and want me to watch cartoons etc. with them. :indiff: ..I'm not gonna get this work done am I. :LOL:

Not getting loads of work done = bad

Cartoons = good :LOL:

ooh unlucky.

we have to do this maths book before we go back and if we dont hand it in we dont get to do the final exam :eek:

great xmas pressie eh?

That's stupid. If you don't fill in your book you don't get to take the final exam?? :facepalm:

I planned on getting up early and doing lots of work to get it out of the way today, but I turned the alarm off and went back to sleep. :facepalm: and I actually dreamt that I started my work! :facepalm: I was so heartbroken when I woke up late and discovered I actually hadn't started yet. :LOL::facepalm: I did manage to get 2 hours of work done though, so I'm proud of myself. :awesome: :awesome:

I planned on getting up early and doing lots of work to get it out of the way today, but I turned the alarm off and went back to sleep. :facepalm: and I actually dreamt that I started my work! :facepalm: I was so heartbroken when I woke up late and discovered I actually hadn't started yet. :LOL::facepalm: I did manage to get 2 hours of work done though, so I'm proud of myself. :awesome: :awesome:

:LOL:You see, even your subconscious is trying to say to you to do your homework!

Guest Octazooka
Ooooh, sorry i don't really know about that stuff. Just.....copy wikipedia. :LOL:

My lecturers have been trained to look out for plagiarism. :facepalm:

:LOL:

:LOL:You see, even your subconscious is trying to say to you to do your homework!

and it actually worked! :eek:

I'm doing media research at the moment... gradually.

But I have to research about "The Surgery" (radio show) which is sort of like loveline so I keep thinking about the muse lovelines, which isn't helping. :LOL:

GODDAMNED STEM CELLS ESSAY, WOEBEGONE :mad::mad:

Then again, some of my classmates haven't started on it yet... :p

A while back my class had to do a project. I started it a couple of weeks before the due date. Some people did their project the night before due date.

.........I'm all for putting off hwk/coursework/projects but leaving it to the night before?? :eek: I would have panicked if that was me.

It wasn't a small project either! I don't know how they managed. :LOL:

Guest Octazooka
I have 2 pieces of French coursework, Spanish speaking questions and dt work to do by tomorrow and haven't even started yet

*applauds*

Me too, I have reports to do but I haven't even started.

Archived