What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

not to be a downer but i bet the same thing happens in music :chuckle:

it really does suck, like why cant it just be from your own head?? aparently it just can't :rolleyes:

though i guess other artists are quite interesting.. forcing them into your work though sucks a bit..

:pope: - would be amazing :LOL:

Exactly! I wanna do original work, not take someone else's style and just work around it :phu: I DO have a couple of those hats, I just have to draw the cross on them. I'll post a pic in a bt, once I dig them out of my mess of a folder. I made them durring our time spent on oragami. We had to make an original design, and I thought "...POPE!!!"

And I can just see music now... :chuckle:

"NO your index finger goes there, your middle there, and the other two there!"

"But Mr, it's easier to do it--"

"WRONG, ALL WRONG!!! And hold your bass a little higher, not slouch behind it! Stop moving around so much too, it's annoying."

"I like walking around though. And headbanging makes we feel like Chwis :supersad:"

"Stop it and just sit down...."

"But Mr, I can't---"

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN!!!!"

":eek:.... :chuckle:"

Ok that last bit was random, but in essence, I wouldn't survive two seconds :rolleyes:

No, but we did learned about The Muses! It was a fun hour :happy:

I'm supposed to bring a story from the mythology and than analyze it according to some sentences some philosophers said. Literature classes rocks.

Anyway, didn't the doctors said people can have the swine flu only once? :LOL:

I love your class :awesome:

And the doctors must've lied because coughing for one month straight each time I had it, doesn't sound like a normal flu. It ripped through my house like a tornado; everyone got it in a matter of a day. Whoops on their part :chuckle:

"WRONG, ALL WRONG!!! And hold your bass a little higher, not slouch behind it! Stop moving around so much too, it's annoying."

"I like walking around though. And headbanging makes we feel like Chwis :supersad:"

"But Mr, I can't---"

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN!!!!"

:LOL:

4 and a half school days left!:awesome: In religion we're doing Christmassy stuff and in geography, English and pdhpe we're watching movies:dance:

Exactly! I wanna do original work, not take someone else's style and just work around it :phu: I DO have a couple of those hats, I just have to draw the cross on them. I'll post a pic in a bt, once I dig them out of my mess of a folder. I made them durring our time spent on oragami. We had to make an original design, and I thought "...POPE!!!"

"But Mr, I can't---"

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN!!!!"

Ok that last bit was random, but in essence, I wouldn't survive two seconds :rolleyes:

:eek: you has pope hats... im so gonna google how to make em at some point :awesome:

and looll, in my experience all music teachers are weirdos :ninja: i actually had one who i can picture doing just that :chuckle: she proper used to spaz out over people randomly starting keyboard backing tracks while she was talking :LOL::LOL:

Guest Octazooka
Enough Social studies for me :vomit:

Clearly not finished with Osmosis yet, gotta ask a teacher about something :facepalm:

Gotta make an summarize biology. Study physics and finish these exercizes of Maths which I don't get -_-.

Screw that last.

Osmosis :awesome::awesome:

Maths :noey::facepalm:

:LOL:

4 and a half school days left!:awesome: In religion we're doing Christmassy stuff and in geography, English and pdhpe we're watching movies:dance:

Oh, lucky, I'm just getting done with my Thanksgiving break. It's only gonna be another 3 weeks before Chwismas , so we're watching movies in a lot of my classes.

In History, we're watching a movie on the civil war, where there's graphic scenes of people's heads being blown off by cannons and multiple amputations of arms and legs without any local anesthetics :awesome:

Science is going to be movies of the Supermassive Black Hole in the center of the universe. I'll be giggling my ass off the whole time, no doubt. I believe we're watching some stuff on moons, so I'll expect to see Phobos and Deimos (Feeeeeeear... and Panic in the air....)

But in my Algebra 1 Honors class, we have to do some crap on the distributive property and finding a value for x if this is y and blah blah blah and pretty much everything else we learned in two tears ago. Not fun :supersad:

:eek: you has pope hats... im so gonna google how to make em at some point :awesome:

and looll, in my experience all music teachers are weirdos :ninja: i actually had one who i can picture doing just that :chuckle: she proper used to spaz out over people randomly starting keyboard backing tracks while she was talking :LOL::LOL:

I'll show you how when I get some pics :awesome:

I agree with the music teacher thing, too. My first one was afraid of light and wore sunglasses indoors. My second one was ok, but was obsessed with perfection and doing everything the old school way. My third one reminded me of a gay librarian on crack, weilding sheet music. And my current one is WAY cool though. His whole class is like a free period. We rehearse for concerts when neccessary, but he couldn't care less where my finger placement was or how I held my instrument,as long as it made a pwitty sound he was happy. I might be getting a solo in the winter concert :D

I'd pay good money to see your teacher spazz like that :eyebrows:

Guest Octazooka
With pieces potato. Also need to explain the whole theory of it.

I really love Maths, just that chapter :noey: I don't even know why it's in my kind of Maths, probably becaus eit has 20 formulas.. Contents and surfaces :vomit:

:( Ugh I really suck at Maths :facepalm: I can help with the potato-osmosis thingy though :awesome:

:( Ugh I really suck at Maths :facepalm: I can help with the potato-osmosis thingy though :awesome:

Well, our pieces got bigger in a 0% NaCl solution, and the pieces in 8% NaCl solution got smaller. But I'm not pretty sure, our teacher said something about them going in to Turgor, but when they get smaller you couldn't write they went in plasmolyse? :erm:

So I guess it's gotta be, when they're in a higher solution Turgor gets less?

Damn I suck at describing things like this in English :facepalm:

Guest Octazooka
Well, our pieces got bigger in a 0% NaCl solution, and the pieces in 8% NaCl solution got smaller. But I'm not pretty sure, our teacher said something about them going in to Turgor, but when they get smaller you couldn't write they went in plasmolyse? :erm:

So I guess it's gotta be, when they're in a higher solution Turgor gets less?

Damn I suck at describing things like this in English :facepalm:

Ah ok...the potato pieces got bigger cos there is a higher ionic concentration in the potato pieces, and there's lesser outside the pieces. So water enters the potato by osmosis (since only water does that.)

Plasmolysis doesn't occur when the potato pieces get smaller cos that's the term used when ANIMAL cells burst due to water continually entering the cells. Animal cells do not have a cellulose cell wall like plant cells.

EDIT: Yep, you could say that when the ionic concentration increased the turgor decreased in the potato cells.

I hoped that helped! :D

Ah ok...the potato pieces got bigger cos there is a higher ionic concentration in the potato pieces, and there's lesser outside the pieces. So water enters the potato by osmosis (since only water does that.)

Plasmolysis doesn't occur when the potato pieces get smaller cos that's the term used when ANIMAL cells burst due to water continually entering the cells. Animal cells do not have a cellulose cell wall like plant cells.

EDIT: Yep, you could say that when the ionic concentration increased the turgor decreased in the potato cells.

I hoped that helped! :D

Yessssssssss! That's what my teacher told us!

Thank you, helps me a lot :kiss:

Guest Octazooka
Yessssssssss! That's what my teacher told us!

Thank you, helps me a lot :kiss:

:awesome: No prob! :D I've got not much to do on this board, seems quiet today :erm:

Guest Octazooka
You do Osmosis all the time :LOL:?

I also wanna do something Biology / Science involved later :yesey:

No, not really :LOL: I'm studying modules such as Stem Cells and Genetics now..Osmosis is a part of it though.

:awesome:! Fellow MAD scientist, pray tell? :D

Guest Octazooka
History test... arghh... and loads of other stuff! *explodes* I don't like working when it's saturday!

*Pats on back*

Fear not,

agony-aunt.jpg

is here :awesome:

/endofrandomness

Guest Octazooka
YES! :happy:

Well first I have to survive my last 2 years. :shifty:

Physics's so hard :(

Physics was never my strong area either..I failed that spectacularly in the first year that I was taking it :( Kinda sad, seems that has more to do with Muse than Osmosis... :erm:

Physics was never my strong area either..I failed that spectacularly in the first year that I was taking it :( Kinda sad, seems that has more to do with Muse than Osmosis... :erm:

Do you actually need Physics if want to do stuff like you do? They always tell me you have. But well, geography is also bleh :vomit: So I rather fail at physics..

Guest Octazooka
Do you actually need Physics if want to do stuff like you do? They always tell me you have. But well, geography is also bleh :vomit: So I rather fail at physics..

Not really, my course just required O Levels in one science related area and a pass for the other subjects :) Kinda okay, actually. I have epic fails at Physics and Maths all the time.. esp Calculus :(

Guest Octazooka
Not really, my course just required O Levels in one science related area and a pass for the other subjects :) Kinda okay, actually. I have epic fails at Physics and Maths all the time.. esp Calculus :(

Ouh well, I need to go off right now.. :( See ya around the forums XD

Well, I'm going to do my best, all I can do :yesey:

Bye!

Archived