What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

WTF D=

I don't have any holiday until 22nd of December! O.O

Lucky people... : (

How depressing.

Quick, finish it!!! :pope: Well, unless it's totally epic and can't be rushed... In that case, carefully finish it, quick!!!!

And YAY xmas is :awesome: I shall call it "Chwismas" :dance: Thank goodness our teachers have mercy and decide to go easy on us around the holidays. The only thing I have to spaz about is the upcomming xmas concert where I'm the only bass guitar, and it's my first year playing with a group of people :$ hope I don't screw up.

BUT my art teacher also gave me the right to paint a giant section of her wall with UPRISING TEDDIES!!!! I showed her the video and she loved it. It's gonna be really cool :happy:

:eek: That is :awesome: Can you post a picture when it's done pretty please?

Ahh funfunfun...

I only ended up going to one class today...which was Art, where we did nothing, except somehow I managed to get 40/45 on my exam :wtf: And I finished my essay. So, a slightly productive day, I guess. :erm:

ooh congratulations!:)

5 and a half school days left :D

My religion teacher is :awesome: yesterday she said that we could take home our text book, bible and exercise book. And we said "but that's all our religion stuff, what are we doing for the next week and a bit?"

Do you know what she said?:awesome:

"Probably just some crafty Christmas stuff:erm:"

:awesome: Mrs S-J FTW!!

:eek: Wow that's awesome :awesome: congradulations! I haven't received any results back from my exams. I swear teachers can be pretty slow with marking I haven't gotten a SAC result back that I did in term 2!

fankkks :)

Haha thats annoying! Pretty slow...since term 2? rofl incredibly slow. I managed to get my exam results back pretty quickly this term...except last semester I never got my science exam back, which is probably a good thing :p

ooh congratulations!:)

5 and a half school days left :D

My religion teacher is :awesome: yesterday she said that we could take home our text book, bible and exercise book. And we said "but that's all our religion stuff, what are we doing for the next week and a bit?"

Do you know what she said?:awesome:

"Probably just some crafty Christmas stuff:erm:"

:awesome: Mrs S-J FTW!!

Hahaha yeeeeeah making Christmas stuff is fun. I miss doing that in primary school...

do something Muse related :p

Haha thats annoying! Pretty slow...since term 2? rofl incredibly slow. I managed to get my exam results back pretty quickly this term...except last semester I never got my science exam back, which is probably a good thing :p

Hahaha yeeeeeah making Christmas stuff is fun. I miss doing that in primary school...

do something Muse related :p

Ooh thanks I'll defs include some Muse :) I haven't done anything crafy and Christmassy since primary school, ah those were the days:happy:

My Psychology teacher told my class that we should be revising NOW for the January exam and we just said....why!? The exam in January is only a little bit of the whole course. The exam is basically stuff we did in this little red book.

I don't need to start revising now! :phu:

:LOL: It's always the science teachers! They seem to be the worst when it comes to quick marking. Now that I think about it I never got my science exam back last year either!

Quick, finish it!!! :pope: Well, unless it's totally epic and can't be rushed... In that case, carefully finish it, quick!!!!

And YAY xmas is :awesome: I shall call it "Chwismas" :dance: Thank goodness our teachers have mercy and decide to go easy on us around the holidays. The only thing I have to spaz about is the upcomming xmas concert where I'm the only bass guitar, and it's my first year playing with a group of people :$ hope I don't screw up.

BUT my art teacher also gave me the right to paint a giant section of her wall with UPRISING TEDDIES!!!! I showed her the video and she loved it. It's gonna be really cool :happy:

:chuckle:

lool 'caaarefully finish it quick!' sounds like the art project spaz i had the last time, its like a traditiong, recieve project, dont do much, do a couple of really well thought out pieces, realise the deadline is in like a week, have a spaz and create a not so fantastic ending to project :LOL:

awww i wish our school was that muse tolerant, i posted in another thread that i 'vandalised' some ancient poster from like a year ago which isnt even relevant anymore.. yeah i stuck bellamy's face on it :LOL: and they took the whole poster down :supersad:

:chuckle:

lool 'caaarefully finish it quick!' sounds like the art project spaz i had the last time, its like a traditiong, recieve project, dont do much, do a couple of really well thought out pieces, realise the deadline is in like a week, have a spaz and create a not so fantastic ending to project :LOL:

awww i wish our school was that muse tolerant, i posted in another thread that i 'vandalised' some ancient poster from like a year ago which isnt even relevant anymore.. yeah i stuck bellamy's face on it :LOL: and they took the whole poster down :supersad:

Awww, it's a shame! I would have protected that poster with my life :chuckle:

I'll definately post pics, especially if I get the BIG section of the wall. Quote from her:

"Angie, this is my room, which means anything from your twisted imagination is welcome here. That includes angry vampire-ish teddies from your favorite music videos rampaging through my room and scarring the 6th graders for life."

I love my teachers :happy:. They've learned to embrace my obsessions over the years.

But that's freaking BEAUTIFUL, sticking maffoo's face on a poster :LOL: That sort of made my day right there! I applaud your epic skills.

Awww, it's a shame! I would have protected that poster with my life :chuckle:

I'll definately post pics, especially if I get the BIG section of the wall. Quote from her:

"Angie, this is my room, which means anything from your twisted imagination is welcome here. That includes angry vampire-ish teddies from your favorite music videos rampaging through my room and scarring the 6th graders for life."

I love my teachers :happy:. They've learned to embrace my obsessions over the years.

But that's freaking BEAUTIFUL, sticking maffoo's face on a poster :LOL: That sort of made my day right there! I applaud your epic skills.

man your teachers sound so much more involved than mine.. wait till you get to.. emm dont know what it's called in 'mericaland but wait till your doing AS levels and art starts to suck :(

though if i'd got my way thom yorke and kurt cobain could've been painted on our stage set :chuckle:

i only hope someone appreciated that poster before it went :LOL:

man your teachers sound so much more involved than mine.. wait till you get to.. emm dont know what it's called in 'mericaland but wait till your doing AS levels and art starts to suck :(

though if i'd got my way thom yorke and kurt cobain could've been painted on our stage set :chuckle:

i only hope someone appreciated that poster before it went :LOL:

:LOL: I'm in 8th grade right now, which is the last one in middle school.

High school goes--

9th: Freshman

10th: Sophmore

11th: Jr.

12th: Sr.

I am afraid to go to high school next year and face art teachers who appreciate nothing but perfection and unnoriginality... *sigh* perhaps I'll volunteer at my middle school then, I'm sure my current teacher would love help in the afterschool art program :erm:

I have statistics, chemistry, dt, physics and english coursework to do by next week

am I doing it? no haha!!

I'm on the boards instead of doing a huge report that's worth half of my grade, and determines if I pass on to 9th grade! :dance:

Horray for slacking!

:LOL: I'm in 8th grade right now, which is the last one in middle school.

High school goes--

9th: Freshman

10th: Sophmore

11th: Jr.

12th: Sr.

I am afraid to go to high school next year and face art teachers who appreciate nothing but perfection and unnoriginality... *sigh* perhaps I'll volunteer at my middle school then, I'm sure my current teacher would love help in the afterschool art program :erm:

I'm on the boards instead of doing a huge report that's worth half of my grade, and determines if I pass on to 9th grade! :dance:

Horray for slacking!

hmmmm... well if you're 13.. thenn.. thats like year 7/8 here...

years are the same lengthh... i think i'm in the 12 one :LOL:

it's not so much perfection and unoriginality, but it becomes less about creating actual art and more about explaining your art, making sure you've got influences from different artists, documented why you got that influence, why thats relevant... and it's just annoying :/.. we have to write an art essay some time this year :'(

i thought i'd escaped essays for this yearr..

I need to start for my test week already.

Will see it tomorrow, listening Muse as loud as I can will probably be more interesting than Social Studies and Dutch :sleepy:

God, I hate concerts during test week :LOL:

:LOL:

you can bet that by the time wembley comes around i'll need to be revising for some big ass important exam

hmmmm... well if you're 13.. thenn.. thats like year 7/8 here...

years are the same lengthh... i think i'm in the 12 one :LOL:

it's not so much perfection and unoriginality, but it becomes less about creating actual art and more about explaining your art, making sure you've got influences from different artists, documented why you got that influence, why thats relevant... and it's just annoying :/.. we have to write an art essay some time this year :'(

i thought i'd escaped essays for this yearr..

Yeah, the year thing gets a bit confusing IMO :rolleyes: 13-14 is the average age for 8th grade, and you're 16, which is the average for the 12 one :chuckle: why can't the world agree on ONE name for something?

And they make you write essays for art :pope: That's torture! I had to write a random essay for art once, but it was turned into some amazing sureal poster type thing. Huh, I think I'll stick to music for my elective next year :erm: I could always draw in my free time or in study hall... As far as "making sure you've got influences from different artists, documented why you got that influence, why thats relevant" Ugh, just shoot me in the foot! Jeez, what if you don't want to be influenced by a bunch of different artists? And explaining the whole thing too? If this were my paper, I'd write "Only got one influence. I don't know why, it just is. It's not relevant in any way whatsoever, so I took this essay and made a beautiful paper hat with it! :awesome:" I'd fail, but at least I got my point across, as well as a little hat that resembles the Pope smiley's.

I have the swines flu :stunned:

So no homework for me :D But I still have to study for 2 exams, to finish the paperwork about Greek mythology and do all the homework that I should have done last week :facepalm:

But because of my illness I don't have the will to get out of my room. Why should I? food will come by itself.

I have the swines flu :stunned:

So no homework for me :D But I still have to study for 2 exams, to finish the paperwork about Greek mythology and do all the homework that I should have done last week :facepalm:

But because of my illness I don't have the will to get out of my room. Why should I? food will come by itself.

Oh, your food sprouts legs and walks to you room? I want a magical food spawning refridgerator too :(

[/bad humor]

*cough* sorry... Anyways, I hope you feel better :happy: I had swine twice already, not that bad, but I also missed a huge workload. It's terrible when they want you to make up a week's worth of notes and homework in one single night :rolleyes:

And... Greek mythology?.... Are you doing anything about Phobos and Deimos? "Fear... and Panic in the air :awesome: "

Yeah, the year thing gets a bit confusing IMO :rolleyes: 13-14 is the average age for 8th grade, and you're 16, which is the average for the 12 one :chuckle: why can't the world agree on ONE name for something?

And they make you write essays for art :pope: That's torture! I had to write a random essay for art once, but it was turned into some amazing sureal poster type thing. Huh, I think I'll stick to music for my elective next year :erm: I could always draw in my free time or in study hall... As far as "making sure you've got influences from different artists, documented why you got that influence, why thats relevant" Ugh, just shoot me in the foot! Jeez, what if you don't want to be influenced by a bunch of different artists? And explaining the whole thing too? If this were my paper, I'd write "Only got one influence. I don't know why, it just is. It's not relevant in any way whatsoever, so I took this essay and made a beautiful paper hat with it! :awesome:" I'd fail, but at least I got my point across, as well as a little hat that resembles the Pope smiley's.

not to be a downer but i bet the same thing happens in music :chuckle:

it really does suck, like why cant it just be from your own head?? aparently it just can't :rolleyes:

though i guess other artists are quite interesting.. forcing them into your work though sucks a bit..

:pope: - would be amazing :LOL:

Oh, your food sprouts legs and walks to you room? I want a magical food spawning refridgerator too :(

[/bad humor]

*cough* sorry... Anyways, I hope you feel better :happy: I had swine twice already, not that bad, but I also missed a huge workload. It's terrible when they want you to make up a week's worth of notes and homework in one single night :rolleyes:

And... Greek mythology?.... Are you doing anything about Phobos and Deimos? "Fear... and Panic in the air :awesome: "

No, but we did learned about The Muses! It was a fun hour :happy:

I'm supposed to bring a story from the mythology and than analyze it according to some sentences some philosophers said. Literature classes rocks.

Anyway, didn't the doctors said people can have the swine flu only once? :LOL:

Archived