What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

WTF D=

I don't have any holiday until 22nd of December! O.O

Lucky people... :(

I don't break up for xmas till 22nd of December. :indiff: We weren't impressed when we learnt that.

and thank god that days over. 4hr 45mins spent doing exams today.

its unreal.

What!? That's ridiculous! :eek:

4 day weekenddd :D :D :awesome:

Same here!!!! :D Woo can't wait!

Instead of homework every night, I have 4 days worth of sitting on my lazy ass, plucking away at my bass along to Muse :dance: My teachers say "Make sure you study up on the long weekend! Don't forget this and blah blah blah, remember the distributive property when solving for x and y blah blah blah, READ A BOOK FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!"

As I sit there and repeat "Yes, Mrs.....", here's what's really going on in my mind:

muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. PWOPER!!! muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. CHRIS! muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. MAFFOO muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. DOMMEH muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. SIA!!!!! muse. muse. muse. MoTP muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse.

Same here!!!! :D Woo can't wait!

Instead of homework every night, I have 4 days worth of sitting on my lazy ass, plucking away at my bass along to Muse :dance: My teachers say "Make sure you study up on the long weekend! Don't forget this and blah blah blah, remember the distributive property when solving for x and y blah blah blah, READ A BOOK FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!"

As I sit there and repeat "Yes, Mrs.....", here's what's really going on in my mind:

muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. PWOPER!!! muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. CHRIS! muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. MAFFOO muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. DOMMEH muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. SIA!!!!! muse. muse. muse. MoTP muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse. muse.

my uberweekend shall be full of muse, painting, art coursework, muse, tv, art coursework and attempting to win ebay auctions :awesome:

I don't break up for xmas till 22nd of December. :indiff: We weren't impressed when we learnt that.

What!? That's ridiculous! :eek:

i know. today wasnt bad i was only in for an hour.

i have tomorrow off.

but on friday i'm doing exams for 4hrs 30mins.

shoot me now. :facepalm:

4 day weekenddd :D :D :awesome:

i had a five day weekend last week :D

my uberweekend shall be full of muse, painting, art coursework, muse, tv, art coursework and attempting to win ebay auctions :awesome:

Your weekend is full of win :D

Mine consists of drawing, muse, bass playing (to muse), TURKEY!!!, muse, being sad that i don't have anything to win on ebay, board.muse.mu, 1st degree burns from making cranberry cauce, muse, bass playing, muse, chwis!, muse, etc.... :LOL:

With the exception of the burns and bass playing, it looks like we have a similar plan for the weekend... :eyebrows: Good luck with Ebay!

Haha yeah either have we and we start on Monday:rolleyes:.

Haha same here.

Bludgy day today, double spare periods 1 & 2, geography periods 3 & 4, where we'll probably watch a movie. Art period 5 then 'recreational and racquet sports' (aka the worst class ever.) period 6. Which I probably won't go to...

Have to write an essay tonight though. :(

Your weekend is full of win :D

Mine consists of drawing, muse, bass playing (to muse), TURKEY!!!, muse, being sad that i don't have anything to win on ebay, board.muse.mu, 1st degree burns from making cranberry cauce, muse, bass playing, muse, chwis!, muse, etc.... :LOL:

With the exception of the burns and bass playing, it looks like we have a similar plan for the weekend... :eyebrows: Good luck with Ebay!

turkey :chuckle:

as in the bird..?

...... americans get an EXTRA holiday.. its so unfair :LOL:

Well EXCUSE me :rolleyes::LOL: ... actually we get TWO extras. Thanksgiving, and the 4th of July. Technically, the 4th isn't a "holiday" it's more like a day where everyone gets as many illegal fireworks as humanly possible and blows shit up, as every patriotic song ever written is played until we all have the burning desire to throw our eardrums in a blender full of shards of broken glass covered in contact explosives dipped in acid, while children around the country try to eat their sparklers and wind up in the hospital due to some sort of explosive-related injuries.

OH WAIT I almost forgot the half-naked WWII veterans with the flag painted on their chest running up the street yelling "USA, USA!!!"

It's not exactly a beautiful sight :chuckle: be happy with your (hopefully) normal holidays.

It's durring the summer too, so sadly it doesn't really help as far as school goes...

Haha same here.

Bludgy day today, double spare periods 1 & 2, geography periods 3 & 4, where we'll probably watch a movie. Art period 5 then 'recreational and racquet sports' (aka the worst class ever.) period 6. Which I probably won't go to...

Have to write an essay tonight though. :(

Sounds good, but essays are the worst:noey:. We had re-enrollment today, a process that usually takes 10 minutes took 1 hour and 30 mintues because the teachers were running slow:mad:

Well EXCUSE me :rolleyes::LOL: ... actually we get TWO extras. Thanksgiving, and the 4th of July. Technically, the 4th isn't a "holiday" it's more like a day where everyone gets as many illegal fireworks as humanly possible and blows shit up, as every patriotic song ever written is played until we all have the burning desire to throw our eardrums in a blender full of shards of broken glass covered in contact explosives dipped in acid, while children around the country try to eat their sparklers and wind up in the hospital due to some sort of explosive-related injuries.

OH WAIT I almost forgot the half-naked WWII veterans with the flag painted on their chest running up the street yelling "USA, USA!!!"

It's not exactly a beautiful sight :chuckle: be happy with your (hopefully) normal holidays.

It's durring the summer too, so sadly it doesn't really help as far as school goes...

:chuckle: it sounds hilarious tbh :LOL: .. more excuses to get drunk and shit thoughh.. i have to wait for xmas and new year....

ooh it's gonna be xmas sooon :happy:

but i'll probably be having a spaz over my unfinished art project by then..

:chuckle: it sounds hilarious tbh :LOL: .. more excuses to get drunk and shit thoughh.. i have to wait for xmas and new year....

ooh it's gonna be xmas sooon :happy:

but i'll probably be having a spaz over my unfinished art project by then..

Quick, finish it!!! :pope: Well, unless it's totally epic and can't be rushed... In that case, carefully finish it, quick!!!!

And YAY xmas is :awesome: I shall call it "Chwismas" :dance: Thank goodness our teachers have mercy and decide to go easy on us around the holidays. The only thing I have to spaz about is the upcomming xmas concert where I'm the only bass guitar, and it's my first year playing with a group of people :$ hope I don't screw up.

BUT my art teacher also gave me the right to paint a giant section of her wall with UPRISING TEDDIES!!!! I showed her the video and she loved it. It's gonna be really cool :happy:

Sounds good, but essays are the worst:noey:. We had re-enrollment today, a process that usually takes 10 minutes took 1 hour and 30 mintues because the teachers were running slow:mad:

Ahh funfunfun...

I only ended up going to one class today...which was Art, where we did nothing, except somehow I managed to get 40/45 on my exam :wtf: And I finished my essay. So, a slightly productive day, I guess. :erm:

Ahh funfunfun...

I only ended up going to one class today...which was Art, where we did nothing, except somehow I managed to get 40/45 on my exam :wtf: And I finished my essay. So, a slightly productive day, I guess. :erm:

:eek: Wow that's awesome :awesome: congradulations! I haven't received any results back from my exams. I swear teachers can be pretty slow with marking I haven't gotten a SAC result back that I did in term 2!

Archived