What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

How is geography pointless? :erm: It seems way more useful than algebra, physics, chemistry or geometry. I love maps. :happy:

Good point. But we're not even learning about maps.

Oh yeah, and I get to go to some resevoir and study water for a day. Joy. :stunned:

hah. ftw. :D my friend thinks that joe jonas is hotter than matthew bellamy. i thought she was joking, but apparently not. :eek:

As in...the guy with the massive eyebrows? :eek:

yes. from the disney channel. :stunned:

she now says she 'hates' muse. how thats even possible. :eek:

yeah the kind of people who say the 'hate' muse just coz they think it will piss you off. and you kind of pretend it doesnt. One of my cousins from england asked me what my favourite band was and when I told her muse she didnt know who they were, which kinda surprised me I thought they were pretty famous and well known especially in England... anyway by the end of the day she was teasing me saying she 'hated' muse... granted she was 10 and just trying to tease me... but still. :p

yeah the kind of people who say the 'hate' muse just coz they think it will piss you off. and you kind of pretend it doesnt. One of my cousins from england asked me what my favourite band was and when I told her muse she didnt know who they were, which kinda surprised me I thought they were pretty famous and well known especially in England... anyway by the end of the day she was teasing me saying she 'hated' muse... granted she was 10 and just trying to tease me... but still. :p

she thinks the jonas brothers are better. :rolleyes:

i just annoy her with the facts of how great muse actually are, shuts her up. :LOL:

yes. from the disney channel. :stunned:

she now says she 'hates' muse. how thats even possible. :eek:

:noey:

I lol at their eyebrows.

And they sound like girls.

Actually I heard them being played on Nova once, a while ago, and Brian McFadden was co-hosting, and the dj goes "and thats was the Jonas Brothers" and Brian was like "Brothers? I thought that was a bunch of girls!" :LOL:

I don't even like his music but I suddenly liked him a lot.

she thinks the jonas brothers are better. :rolleyes:

i just annoy her with the facts of how great muse actually are, shuts her up. :LOL:

My little sister claims to hate Muse, but she knows their names, their clothing style, tells me immediately when sees them on TV AND will mention if she's a Matt-look-a-like

Ah I know what you mean everyone does that to me. And I'll like pretend it doesn't piss me off (please) but seriously. It get's old. Since i'm in love with them and everything. Ahha.

First day of College Monday. Won't be able to concentrate as i'll be thinking about Muse night on radio 1.:p

@youlightupmydarkestskies

btw i love your sig.

thanks, i love yours :D

i'm seeing franz on the 12th October :D

Oh god. That talentless Disney clone? So do some of my friends. I cannot decide if this makes me want to cry or just disown them. :p

yes well. disney's been making some crap lately. what happened to the classic stuff? :eek::LOL:

:LOL: That's the way:p. I'm meant to have my geography speech memorised by Wednesday, a geography speech which is yet to be written:$.

SAME. Except I also have a geography project on issues in a developing country to be written that I think was due sometime last week... I'm trying to do English hw atm but it's stupid and for a student teacher, therefore it doesn't really count.

SAME. Except I also have a geography project on issues in a developing country to be written that I think was due sometime last week... I'm trying to do English hw atm but it's stupid and for a student teacher, therefore it doesn't really count.

:eek: My speech is about issues in a developing country!!

:eek:MINE TOO! Well kinda... I have to talk about why the country is developing and "show my understanding of what a developing country is."

Freaky.

I have to pick a developing country and talk about poverty and issues as a result of poverty and talk about an NGO which has helped that country. IT IS HORRIFYINGLY BORING.

Archived