Oh yes sorry, I think they do take Visa it's because I used to have a Maestro and have just recently switched to Visa :facepalm: My bad Psyence probably just panicked you over nothing! :LOL: Though I am trying to pretend to buy something on Fnac to see the options but it's not letting me :erm:

Yeah they will post presale stuff later :)

Fnac sell official tickets? :/ What about venue sites? Fnac looks crap.. have you RECEIEVED tickets from them before? And.. do they ship abroad or is it collection at the venue?

I'm getting more and more deflated lol :(

Fnac sell official tickets? :/ What about venue sites? Fnac looks crap.. have you RECEIEVED tickets from them before? And.. do they ship abroad or is it collection at the venue?

Fnac sells tickets from their stores and from their website, they're okay.

I never bought anything on their website but they're good in stores so i think it should be okay with their online sales ;-)

fnac is fine. i've had tickets delivered to the uk by them before (months before the gig, no waiting till the week before like with seetickets), i've also collected tickets at their branches in paris on the day of a gig, and for this tour the tickets came by email for printing at home. you don't need to worry about them, they're better than most uk ticket sellers.

Awesome awesome is awesome. I want to go to all the gigs!

Awesome saucy awesome face

Seregon, there shouldn't be any problem to pay online with a credit card which can be used at international. It's written on ticketnet or fnac.com cards that can be used.

Yeah I bought my Limoges ticket from there :)

Thanks for the reassurance for fnac :) I will trust you ^-^ (and hope my debit works ;)

worst case, if not, i will use the money to try for another London one, or Manchester, or.. well theyre bound to announce more :)

worst worst case, im going to end up wanting to go to every one they do xD

Awesome, I am glad this has finally been confirmed. Parc Des Princes was a great gig, so I'll definitely be going to this one too.

That's why I want to go as well, Parc des Princes was such an awesome experience! (apart from the French police and taxi drivers :indiff:)

do you know how expensive will be the tickets? because my credit-card, do not do credits... i can't have negative money on it... i have to buy 3 tickets and i have to put the money form the saving account to the credit-card account... and it takes 3 days... so how much does it cost?

Haha I love how the French call it a grass ticket, Fnac translated it into "Lawn" sounds like we're all gonna drink Pimm's and get our croquette sets out :LOL:

:chuckle::awesome:

I love Pimms and French people are lovely too :happy:

I really would like to go to this date, but JEEZ Muse, can you stop putting out dates already? My bank account can't cope with it! I might try and get tickets to some of these dates nearer the time :happy:

:chuckle::awesome:

I love Pimms and French people are lovely too :happy:

I really would like to go to this date, but JEEZ Muse, can you stop putting out dates already? My bank account can't cope with it! I might try and get tickets to some of these dates nearer the time :happy:

+1 to both! :LOL:

3 of you! 80,000 of us! I make that Muse O'Clock! :awesome:

:LOL: <3

I can has second quote for sig plz

How should we call them? ^^

Haha well we call it General Admission or Standing, sorry it's just our weird British humour :LOL:

Just managed to remember my password for my fnac account :D

i haven't seen the tickets on the website...

i have school that day at 10 am... (10 am, english time or french time btw?) i don't wanna miss the best places... i wanna be in the very front of the crowd!!! how is it called? in french it's "carré d'or", golden square?

i haven't seen the tickets on the website...

i have school that day at 10 am... (10 am, english time or french time btw?) i don't wanna miss the best places... i wanna be in the very front of the crowd!!! how is it called? in french it's "carré d'or", golden square?

I don't think there will be a Golden Square kind of tickets.

Or i hope there won't be one.. to be honnest ^^

Fnac stores open at 10AM in France so i do think it'll be 10AM fren hour :D so 9AM in the whole United Kingdom

I don't think there will be a Golden Square kind of tickets.

Or i hope there won't be one.. to be honnest ^^

Fnac stores open at 10AM in France so i do think it'll be 10AM fren hour :D so 9AM in the whole United Kingdom

i have a hugh fight in my head currently: will i miss school just to get the tickets or will i wait and risk to have bad places?

i have a hugh fight in my head currently: will i miss school just to get the tickets or will i wait and risk to have bad places?

That's what I did in June, I was waiting at la Fnac at 9:40 to get tickets :D

It oppened at 10 and then everybody rushed in to ask for tickets ^^

I pretented I had to go to the doctor :D

Archived