Green Day, ACDC, Indochine are likely to play at le Stade de France in June.

Muse could too definitly.

To sum up ;: Wait and see

(and stop making new thread^^ this message has been posted in order to bring up the thread, so that, people will know there's already one about that gig and won't make a new one... I'm :awesome: I know :D)

(and stop making new thread^^ this message has been posted in order to bring up the thread, so that, people will know there's already one about that gig and won't make a new one... I'm :awesome: I know :D)

Green Day in playing the Parc des Princes in Paris, Indochine & U2 the Stade de France!

So far, Muse agents in France have not confirmed any stadium for this summer! It does not mean they won't do it, it's just that deals have not yet been achieved.

Green Day in playing the Parc des Princes in Paris, Indochine & U2 the Stade de France!

So far, Muse agents in France have not confirmed any stadium for this summer! It does not mean they won't do it, it's just that deals have not yet been achieved.

Ahahah yeah sorry about Green day, i corrected someone else about it yesterday!

Made the mistake too then argh ^_^

and i forgot of course!

Thank you for this post! I was a bit bored, always posting the link to this thread on the other ones! :D

Virgin Radio France confirmed it a few minutes ago: Muse will play Stade de France on June the 12th, 2010.

According to them, the tickets shall be sold from November the 23rd.

Woohoo! :dance:

Ok so that's great news :LOL:, I ask their agent if confirmed though before really believing it (don't doubt u a minute, but Virgin sometimes go well ahead of things :p) :D

I have to say it was announced in a quite official way by Virgin Radio (during the 5PM news). And I remember they announced the Bercy date a few days before Muse officially did (my very first post on this board was about it; just after I heard the news on virgin radio :D)

Ok Ok now wanna jump up & down with happyness :eek::LOL:

I have to say it was announced in a quite official way by Virgin Radio (during the 5PM news). And I remember they announced the Bercy date a few days before Muse officially did (my very first post on this board was about it; just after I heard the news on virgin radio :D)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!! I'm so happyy!!! :D I know what I'll do on 23th november!! great news!!!! Does it mean that the band confirmed??

Do the stadium tour tickets always go on sale this early? Seems like a lot of planning.

Yes, they have to do it many month before the concert, it's a 80 000 seater stadium and they will pobably announce more of them in Europe and other continents, so they need to be sure to fill them all up pretty quickly! :)

But still waiting on official confirmation from guys!

Yes, they have to do it many month before the concert, it's a 80 000 seater stadium and they will pobably announce more of them in Europe and other continents, so they need to be sure to fill them all up pretty quickly! :)

But still waiting on official confirmation from guys!

Do you think the tickets will sell out quickly? Because I need some time to think this through :p:D

Do you think the tickets will sell out quickly? Because I need some time to think this through :p:D

Honestly I don't know how long it will take to sell the 80 000 tickets, but the last time they played the Parc des Princes (something like 35/40 000 seats) it was sold out in a week if I recall well! With The Resistance they have gained new followers and lots of people do not mind coming from afar to see them, so I'd say don't take too long to make a choice once the ticketing opens, especially if u have some specific preferences!

And if it's confirmed, you'll have until the 23rd to think about it :D

Archived