Yes. I'd rather go to this than Wembley to be honest. French crowd are awesome. Get the Eurostar it's awesome

Crowd is awesome inside but srsly they are the worst for queue jumping but I have to admit that my 2 favourite gigs from the Resistance tour have been French gigs.

I havent had much luck when previously trying to find prices and such, but train preferable to plane :)

French crowds are good? really? :p Just really nervous, i go to gigs alone a lot, but ive never travelled out of london alone before and just.... >.< eeep.

Of course they are ! Muse themselves said that we're the best ! :p

But it's not an official announce...

So wait....

I read all the topic.

For the capacity of SDF, it depend on the stage. If it's a 360° like the actual dates, the SDF can contain more than 80 000. For U2 in july (U2 360°), we were 96 000!!! All the seated places 80000 + the Grass.

Do you think there will pre-sales for this show?

I read all the topic.

For the capacity of SDF, it depend on the stage. If it's a 360° like the actual dates, the SDF can contain more than 80 000. For U2 in july (U2 360°), we were 96 000!!! All the seated places 80000 + the Grass.

Do you think there will pre-sales for this show?

:eek::eek: 96,000?? WOW.

I'm 98% sure there will be a Stade de France gig next year, because at Bercy Dom said 'we'll see you again next year' or something along those lines. The people around me didn't seem to have heard/understood, though :p

I confirm. Dom said : Tou are the best ( of course :p ) See you next year !

Yes, he surely did say that:yesey:

There is also the fact that they have not played in any south-east venues during this tour, Nor Marseille nor Nice (Dom's living city now) so I'm pretty sure they will either do a stadium there or one of the big festivals (They play the Arenes de Nimes every 3 years, so it should be 2010 the next time) :D

Yes, he surely did say that:yesey:

There is also the fact that they have not played in any south-east venues during this tour, Nor Marseille nor Nice (Dom's living city now) so I'm pretty sure they will either do a stadium there or one of the big festivals (They play the Arenes de Nimes every 3 years, so it should be 2010 the next time) :D

that would be awesome... but south of france it too far!! but matt said he loves festivals and we have good ones in france, not like glastonbury but we're good at festivals

I don't know but I just can't wait so I will go to Wembley, next year.

A good excuse to go to London.

You also were in SDF for U2 in July ?

It was so great !

Yes. I was amazing. I return in 2010!!!! U2 + SDF = very expensive but impossible to miss!!!

And if i like my first MUSE show on Sunday in Lyon, I'll probably go to SDF!!!

Yes. I was amazing. I return in 2010!!!! U2 + SDF = very expensive but impossible to miss!!!

And if i like my first MUSE show on Sunday in Lyon, I'll probably go to SDF!!!

Ah well, get ready for the unexpected then :LOL:. You'll probably be on hyper mode afterwards & will already miss them so much that you'll have to get to the SDF :D

I don't know why they said that the 23rd november will be the opening for reservations... But if there is no confirmation monday , I will search on web sites to see if they opened it

C'mon guys, there will be no sales opening without the band announcing it before :LOL::rolleyes:

And like for Wembley, there will surely be a pre-sales for us fans :D

Archived