Ok then. Lets assume this is going ahead. I've been waiting for confirmation for a while as me and my partner really want to go to this one, she loves the idea of Paris. But what about tickets.

In the past, we have bought tickets for Wembley and the Echo Arena thanks to the pre-sale, but how much harder is it to get tickets for France from over here in the UK. Can we still do it via the normal sites etc. Is it through French ticket sites, but will they sell to the UK?

These may sound stupid questions, but I really don't have an idea.

Thanks

Aug

23rd OH NO THATS 2 DAYS BEFORE PAYDAY... how much might it cost? What an expensive month. Anyone want to buy any PS3 games? >.< LOL *panic* By then i will at least know if my request for those days off goes through... well i guess im not likely to see anything anyway but THATS NOT THE POINT.

I think they will make others stadium's gigs maybe in Wembley...the fact is that in the UK , for the Resistance Tour they already(or they're gonna) made a gig in a stadium no?? but not in France... Concerning the tickets, for those who are not living in France I guess you can only buy them on internet(Ticket.net, or in Stade de France.fr if it's confirmed)

Guys, there is still no confirmation from their French Agent. I asked them on Tuesday and received a message this morning saying that Muse management hasn't validated this date YET! :(

But, on the bright side, they did not say that it's not going to go ahead, with this date or another one :D

Guys, there is still no confirmation from their French Agent. I asked them on Tuesday and received a message this morning saying that Muse management hasn't validated this date YET! :(

But, on the bright side, they did not say that it's not going to go ahead, with this date or another one :D

:supersad:

If Virgin Radio talked bullshit, I'm going to kick their arse! It wouldn't be the first time they pissed me off after all... :indiff:

:supersad:

If Virgin Radio talked bullshit, I'm going to kick their arse! It wouldn't be the first time they pissed me off after all... :indiff:

I think Virgin Radio are fed by the record company, not by their agents.

If the stadium has confirmed that it could be the only possible date in their calendar, Virgin & said record Co, might want to go one step ahead so they can promote album & get everyone ready....in case it is confirmed!

So it's all marketing & promotion V technical possibilities & availabilities :rolleyes:

Meawhile we just stomp our feet, bite our nails & go:confused::shifty::musesign::fear::supersad::facepalm:

My first Muse gig will be on Tuesday 17th in Paris-Bercy. As for Stade de France, I'll book tickets the day they are released. If the French radio announced a date it should be this date. :dance:

You mean your 1st ever Muse gig or your first for The Resistance Tour?

Cool, going as well to Bercy, hope it will be better than all others in Paris :p:LOL:

You're right! Nothing is confirmed yet...fingers crossed!! but i'm wondering how Virgin Radio get the date for the reservations(23th Nov)?? Maybe someone from Muse entourage said something about this gig! I mean,how appeared this rumour, there is a little part of truth I suppose ( I hope :))

Is anyone from UK planning on going to this? Anyone who has never been abroad for a gig before? OR alone? lol! Im planning on going abroad alone for the first time for this! Havent been anywhere since school trips xD

Yes. I'd rather go to this than Wembley to be honest. French crowd are awesome. Get the Eurostar it's awesome

Archived