That's what I did in June, I was waiting at la Fnac at 9:40 to get tickets :D

It oppened at 10 and then everybody rushed in to ask for tickets ^^

I pretented I had to go to the doctor :D

i'm in a small town, i don't think people will be waiting in front of the store just to get muse tickets. but, at that time, i don't really have school, a free hour between classes, but i have to stay there... mmm maybe i'll have driving lesson that time ... (driving from school to la fnac ^^).

but pre-sales still exist!!!

do anybody have any idea of the price?? still wonder...

i'm in a small town, i don't think people will be waiting in front of the store just to get muse tickets. but, at that time, i don't really have school, a free hour between classes, but i have to stay there... mmm maybe i'll have driving lesson that time ... (driving from school to la fnac ^^).

but pre-sales still exist!!!

do anybody have any idea of the price?? still wonder...

Around 50€ for a...Gen... a GRASS TICKET :D

Around 50€ for a...Gen... a GRASS TICKET :D

i hope so, but i still transfered 400€(we're never too carefull) to my credit card account (all i had left, please santa, be nice, i need cash)...

edit: 400€ for 3 tickets

2nd edit: somebody said the price could be about 140€

No way will they be 95! :LOL: 45 most likely

Don't worry we'll be on the grass, it's the cheapest option :LOL:

140€ will be an ebay price, i sold (no speculation, just i couldn't get there because of my exams) my 2 bercy tickets on ebay (start price was 1€) it went at 300€

If I were you I wouldn't be proud mentioning that on here.

i have a hugh fight in my head currently: will i miss school just to get the tickets or will i wait and risk to have bad places?

I think there will be no privileged tickets, or golden tickets for "la fosse ou la pelouse". But the big day, maybe the first arrived will be on the front if they divide "la fosse" in different parts. And I don't think that the places will be sold out on first day...:)

I think there will be no privileged tickets, or golden tickets for "la fosse ou la pelouse". But the big day, maybe the first arrived will be on the front if they divide "la fosse" in different parts. And I don't think that the places will be sold out on first day...:)

nobody knows... i think i'll have "drinving lesson" that time... or i'll pray for presales to be on tuesday or wednesday

You're right, L. I wouldn't say that on board. Alicebliss, you should have gone to this website or on U2 official website, section Muse, other bands, you would have sold it at face value as I did for a ticket. For another Muse fan it's not fair to sell him, especially to a student.:mad: I've sold one ticket a normal price. There are always people that search a ticket because the concert was sold out and they managed too late to buy one.

nobody knows... i think i'll have "drinving lesson" that time... or i'll pray for presales to be on tuesday or wednesday

I start at the university at 10.30 but I definately will be at La fnac at 10.00!!! I don't care if I'm late I'm too scared to find any places... :D

When Muse say tickets go on sale 10am local time...does that mean local time in Paris? I.e. 9am here?

Or is it 10am here?

I'm definitely going to this gig, got my Wembley ticket but that's not till September...can't wait that long.

if the Glasto rumors are true that'll be 2 muse gigs in a few weeks.

When Muse say tickets go on sale 10am local time...does that mean local time in Paris? I.e. 9am here?

Or is it 10am here?

I'm definitely going to this gig, got my Wembley ticket but that's not till September...can't wait that long.

if the Glasto rumors are true that'll be 2 muse gigs in a few weeks.

It means at 10am in Paris. i.e. 9am GMT.

Do you really think there will be pre-sales?? I mean it's a little too short until friday no, not really usefull?? I didn't really read the topic about Wembley's shows so I ignore how it works for pre sales

Quotes Muse.mu : "Muse.mu pre-sale information coming early next week!"

I gather there will be pre-sales then.

Shoot, I want to save money but I want to see Muse again so badly...Huge dilemma... :(

PS: I have my final exams in June and haven't been told the exact dates yet... Does anyone know the dates for the baccalauréat? :)

L'an dernier c'était a la fin de Juin je sais même plus mdr :D

Les profs avaient une semaine pour corriger en gros, c'était la loose, et les résultats tombaient genre fin de la première semaine de juillet, un truc du genre.

D'ailleurs je récupère mon diplome et mon dossier scolaire demain =)

It's not worth it to translate in english there ^^ sorry :D

Shoot, I want to save money but I want to see Muse again so badly...Huge dilemma... :(

PS: I have my final exams in June and haven't been told the exact dates yet... Does anyone know the dates for the baccalauréat? :)

it's an internationnal tread so answer in english:

the bac is after the 12th, the philosohy exam should be the week after the gig. dunno if you're in the literary section, but if you're not i don't matter, the more tired we are, the more efficient we are... however there is still sunday to recover. i still go even if the bac is the day after!!!

the answer in french:

le bac c'est après le 12 juin, l'épreuve de philo doit être la semaine après, je ne sais pas si t'es en L ou pas, mais si tu ne l'es pas, pour la philo c'est pas bien grave, en plus on est plus efficaces quand on est crevé... de toutes manières il reste le dimanche après... moi j'y vais même avec le bac le lendemain...

Archived