So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

just imo mind you. not to discredit every other lyrical masterpiece that mr bellamy has produced. i am just continually blown away by the way his lyrics and the synth join together for a revealing look at a relationship where one person looks at another in reassurance that he sees the inner beauty even when the other one cannot. is that not poetry in real terms?

I'm just going to put it out there that

1)Matt doesn't play an instrument, nor did he arrange the strings (they were just samples)

and

2)Dom arranged synthetic beats, he doesn't play any complex beat live.

SO, I fail to see how this even comes close to being Muse's best song. unless something about slap bass wins you over completely.......:facepalm:

EDIT: ok, I see you meant on the resistance, but still. Other songs on the album, especially Exogen, obviously took much more effort and show the band's full musical capabilities.

I agree that exogen defeninately took more effort. I was just explaining my appreciation of the lyrics as far as a love song goes. exogen is more of a musical exposition or symphony. i was more speaking of how touchingly deep the lyrics were for me based on how i related to them honestly. p.s. I dont think the UD is even the best song on the album just simply the best love song

:facepalm:

Oh dear. Can everyone please just realise that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and that people who don't have the same opinion as you aren't necessarily morons.

Why is everyone so passive agressive! :LOL:

Anyway, I adore Undisclosed Desires, but I don't think it's their best song ever. (I'd be hard-pressed to say what was, though)

that post made me re-remember why i am head over heals with this band. I listened to that song about a dozen times and fell in love with it then I listened to an old song i hadnt paid attention to in awhile and the depth of the band came crashing back down on me again

People who like Muse are generally (on average: mass statistics here) interested in a different genre, and some might even deeply hate the genre that is touched upon with UD. You'll find some pretty strong feelings regarding that song.

Don't feel bad if you think it's the best song, a lot of the people on these forums are idiots.

They can't gain their own opinions but instead follow the 'popular belief'.

Idiot. Didn't it occur to you that people can actually hate UD based on their own opinions?:rolleyes:

edit: and actually, these forums were fine until agressive people like you came.:(

:facepalm:

ok i like the song and all, but (imo)by no means is it the best song on the album. for me it's the second worst song on the album (which is still pretty good), with Guiding Light as last (i literally couldn't stand it at first, now i can listen to it, though unless it isn't a full listen of the album i'll skip it).

Archived