What ya think?  

737 members have voted

1. 1. What ya think?

• Promising!
    • I'm scared :(
    • No opinion really
    • Wheres the cabasa?

So yeah, that intro sure is good. I wonder what comes after it. Like, it could be a verse.

hmm

Haha...I think it's okay to discuss the song itself actually. Just nothing about acquiring it illegally at all.

Just for clarity though, has it been stupidly leaked in full? :facepalm:

I won't listen to it/ask for it, I just find it pointless to leak it with only a few hours until it's officially played on radio.

+1, 36 seconds is enough to last me till half 7 today! Still think it sounds awsomely like dr who

Yeah at times like this we often conflict :LOL:

That post came after we discussed it, I'm just slow haha. Yes you can chat about the full song but no talk of how to get it or links. Not even a sly message hinting to PM each other links :p

So with that in mind...

FUCKING EPIC YES? :LOL:

Cheers.

As my edited post originally said: A nice choon, definitely better than UsoE. Lovely vocs in chorus and the chorus is damn catchy overall. I did think it would have more of a flamboyant or up-tempo ending, but i think my expectations were misplaced. The guitar solo/bridge really bogs down the song being really fucking dull.

Overall though, definitely on the plus side!

the first chorus is a bit weak but then i think that works. If it was balls to the wall from the first chorus then it'd be rather samey.

This might launch Muse into bigger leagues.

I couldn't resist :facepalm:

I'm glad I didn't :awesome:

That first chorus I was like :stunned: but then I listened to it again and it sounded much clearer :yesey:

And the fat cats bit really works :awesome:

Haha...I think it's okay to discuss the song itself actually. Just nothing about acquiring it illegally at all.

Ok, cool. Well, "the song itself" is awesome. It's very poppy but not Starlight poppy, and it's going to absolutely RAWK live. I'd love to be more specific but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I kind of do want to talk about the "OI" part though... :LOL:

It is a bit samey throughout though. The chorus packs a punch at the end, but doesn't save it alltogether. Anyways, this might work damn well as a single, especially if it's followed by some balls-out riffage-fest single.

Lyrics are horrible yet again, but this song is fun so I don't mind that much.

Archived