What ya think?  

737 members have voted

1. 1. What ya think?

• Promising!
    • I'm scared :(
    • No opinion really
    • Wheres the cabasa?

There's no synth in this vocal preview, so it's a different part to what Zane played?
I think the synth part is the intro to the song and I could imagine the second part is starts right after the small guitar lick and is the first verse.

paranoia is in bloom

... transmissions will resume

they try to push drugs to keep us all dumbed down

we will never see the truth around

another promise, another scene

another packaged lap to keep trapped in greed

and all the green belts rapped around our minds

If Zane has the 'exclusive' first play you wont be buying it off itunes till AFTER

But isn't that already void because people in NZ can download it? :confused:

I don't understand why they get it before us, i'm not complaining or anything, I just thought logically that everyone would be able to get it at the same time :erm:

It wouldnt exactly be exclusive though would it?
Zane plays it before than anybody else exclusively. It could still only mean radios. I dunno really, but it might be. All the news about Zane Lowe's plans have been about "First radio play" of Uprising...

Zane plays it before than anybody else exclusively. It could still only mean radios. I dunno really, but it might be. All the news about Zane Lowe's plans have been about "First radio play" of Uprising...

Hummm i still think it'll be afterwards until people can download it, why play it and have loads of hype when people have already heard it

Archived