What ya think?  

737 members have voted

1. 1. What ya think?

• Promising!
    • I'm scared :(
    • No opinion really
    • Wheres the cabasa?

Musemom, where is your quote from? Sorry. I can't figure out how to PM on the mobile site.

Edit: and I just listened to zane talking about the song again and he really didn't sound like he was joking... at all. I'm worried again

500_MUSEpremiere.jpg

Live105 in San Francisco

via @radiosoundcheck: "wow, just heard the brand new MUSE single 'UPRISING' from THE RESISTANCE. freakin' amazing song!! live 105 debut on Aug 3!"

everywhere will be debuting it on august 3rd, it's a very anticipated track release. pretty sure they just fucked up the date on this banner.

I don't know if anyone else is as interested in 7" vinyls as I am but HMV are saying theres going to be picture discs! Whoopee! :D Although £3.49, pretty pricey for a single :confused: £3.49 for the CD as well! What happened to £1.99....

Is that online or in one of their stores? I only ask coz HMV in Worthing no longer sell singles:(

If I have to then I'll order online but I'd rather go to a shop and buy it on the day, seems impossible nowadays! :mad:

I'm not gonna be able to hear it until I buy it from iTunes. :(

Damn cadets starting at 7.30. :(

Unless I can get my friend to put on his phone and hope 1st parade starts late. What freq is Radio 1? Isn't it around 97 fm?

98.8 for radio 1

I'm not gonna be able to hear it until I buy it from iTunes. :(

Damn cadets starting at 7.30. :(

Unless I can get my friend to put on his phone and hope 1st parade starts late. What freq is Radio 1? Isn't it around 97 fm?

use Xfm south wales... its airing at 7:00...

via @radiosoundcheck: "wow, just heard the brand new MUSE single 'UPRISING' from THE RESISTANCE. freakin' amazing song!! live 105 debut on Aug 3!"

everywhere will be debuting it on august 3rd, it's a very anticipated track release. pretty sure they just fucked up the date on this banner.

Yeah, especially because the 8th isn't a Monday. I think there was a screwed up press release or something as there has been similar confusion elsewhere about the 3rd vs. the 8th.

I also saw the tweet about Live 105 playing it on the 3rd.

Yay! Tomorrow! :D

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

Bet your bottom dollar

That tomorrow

There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about

Tomorrow

Clears away the cobwebs,

And the sorrow

'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day

That's gray,

And lonely,

I just stick out my chin

And Grin,

And Say,

Oh!

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

So ya gotta hang on

'Til tomorrow

Come what may

Tomorrow! Tomorrow!

I love ya Tomorrow!

You're always

A day

A way!

:D

Anyway, I think my expectations are to high. I don't want to be dissappointed, but I just...assume that after three years, Muse had to make their first single brilliant. I don't even want to think about the option it will be bad. when doubts come into my mind I want to hit my self! When I didn't fall in love with the first 37 seconds I made my self listen to them over and pver again until I liked it :$

Archived