As so many times in life... we are in the hands of America... Do us proud.

As Dr Spock and Captain Kirk said in Star Trek 3.....

*Spock in radioactive containment chamber after saving the Enterprise.... Dying...*

Spock..''The needs of the many outweigh the needs...'

Kirk...' Of the few?'

Spock...'or the ONE'

roughly translated as don't be a greedy bugger and think of your own gains but think of the gains of the many! :p

not activating is the same as failing to work out the clues.

I once thought as you do. The clues, however, point to the fact that we need to ACTIVELY prevent activation, not just sit here and do nothing because we haven't figured it out.

Chances are the Muser will be someone from this message board, so they will hopefully know not to activate it. They stil get the tickets and will get to hear the entire song (including Collateral Damage) on the radion station tomorrow anyway. This is a test! Is there not a forum dedicated to telling people NOT TO ACTIVATE it?

I thougt it was only possible to listen to Radio 1

living in the UK?

Or is there a live streaming on the site?

I can't be bothered reading pages of comments, so if this has been said, sorry. For any NYers out there, you win the "prize" when you give the agent the correct word, collect the USB, and upload the picture. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ACTIVATE IT. Vive la resistance!!!

I think he was mentioned during the treasure hunt

not quite sure though

:)

What if it isn't Charles Darwin?

Also, the ' explosive legacy ' thing? explosive? that's something in the film, right?

AND

does anyone remember the comments by qua@aol.com?

on this thread there was the ' UNunited states of eurasia ' comment

and on muselive there was the ' Colour eye's ' comment

which stands for You're close.

That does seem to point in only one direction, doesn't it?

NEW TWEET FROM MUSE:

"Station Colossus #1.1: He accepted and offered Truth on the Charles River."

So this refers to the first clue: "Station Colossus #1: Charles found the square yard quite common"

grrr

....literally :LOL:

I like the idea of getting the USB but not activating it....but imagine you have the USB, how tempted are you going to be to know whats on it even to get just a peek at what no one else might hear before you do ?

lmao.....but just stand outside the location and have a sign saying to activate the USB you have to go through us and get a huge group of people blocking the entrance ;)

btw did anyone work out the co ordinates ? I typed it in and got "Franklin Delano Roosevelt Drive which runs alongside the United Nations Head Quarters.....which I ifnd interesting considering they will have to mobilise the resistance, possibly to that location....

Damn the UN and screw a one world order, atleast Matt is giving us some fair warning :p

PS - Some guy wondered why Canda was "lumped" with America, erm ever heard of the NORTH AMERICAN UNION ;):LOL:

also, maybe mobilizing the resistance means us, and they will send us all plane tickets to New York to kick some NWO a$$ :p

NEW TWEET FROM MUSE:

"Station Colossus #1.1: He accepted and offered Truth on the Charles River."

So this refers to the first clue: "Station Colossus #1: Charles found the square yard quite common"

grrr

Truth is with a capital.

that must have some meaning?

These are the first hits on google:

http://www.meetup.com/boston911truth/calendar/10722727/

http://www.cra.com/government-services/sensor-processing-start.asp

though I have no idea what it means :)

Its appears that we may not even have to worry about activation unless someone takes along a dictionary and just starts reading in vain hope of getting the right word.

Hopefully anyone who is smart enough to actually work out the clues is smart enough not to activate. Either that or let the key be a fake that somehow switches off a persons PC for being stupid enough to activate.

*sigh*

Truth is with a capital.

that must have some meaning?

These are the first hits on google:

http://www.meetup.com/boston911truth/calendar/10722727/

http://www.cra.com/government-services/sensor-processing-start.asp

though I have no idea what it means :)

The only thing that I can think of when I think of Truth is Truth = The word of God = The Bible. But it would seem weird to have religious connotations in this puzzle. :confused:

Its appears that we may not even have to worry about activation unless someone takes along a dictionary and just starts reading in vain hope of getting the right word.

Hopefully anyone who is smart enough to actually work out the clues is smart enough not to activate. Either that or let the key be a fake that somehow switches off a persons PC for being stupid enough to activate.

*sigh*

:LOL: what if the key makes your pc self destruct

The only thing that I can think of when I think of Truth is Truth = The word of God = The Bible. But it would seem weird to have religious connotations in this puzzle. :confused:

Yes, it would be weird.

and, i thought they were atheists?

anyways

(I don't get it at all. )

Station Colossus #1: Charles found the square yard quite common.

First off, there was the Charles thing, Darwin? The only thing to find with google are earth worms, and honestly? Earth worms? no thanks

However, that movie Colossus the Forbin Project, there is someone named Charles Forbin? That could mean, that the film is more important than we think, right?

Station Colossus #2: An explosive legacy beget a dove.

dove

Noun

1. a bird with a heavy body, small head, and short legs

2. Politics a person opposed to war [Old English dūfe]

So, let's say we forget the first one, and look at the second.

Now, that is something to think about right?

When you are opposed to, you are resistant. hm?

Station Colossus #3: The politics of leisure deter anger.

Yeah. I don't get that one :)

So, the way you think about your free time, keeps you from being angry? Or is that too literally taken?

( the film states: freedom is an illusion. Man is its own enemy )

Station Colossus #1.1: He accepted and offered Truth on the Charles River.

still thinking on that one

Yes, it would be weird.

and, i thought they were atheists?

anyways

(I don't get it at all. )

Station Colossus #1: Charles found the square yard quite common.

First off, there was the Charles thing, Darwin? The only thing to find with google are earth worms, and honestly? Earth worms? no thanks

However, that movie Colossus the Forbin Project, there is someone named Charles Forbin? That could mean, that the film is more important than we think, right?

Station Colossus #2: An explosive legacy beget a dove.

dove

Noun

1. a bird with a heavy body, small head, and short legs

2. Politics a person opposed to war [Old English dūfe]

So, let's say we forget the first one, and look at the second.

Now, that is something to think about right?

When you are opposed to, you are resistant. hm?

Station Colossus #3: The politics of leisure deter anger.

Yeah. I don't get that one :)

So, the way you think about your free time, keeps you from being angry? Or is that too literally taken?

( the film states: freedom is an illusion. Man is its own enemy )

Station Colossus #1.1: He accepted and offered Truth on the Charles River.

still thinking on that one

Thats what I thought. So maybe it's best to disregard it.

I can't figure out the clue. Looking at the film I can only see more reasons not to actiavte but that's a given. We've figured that out already.

I am still convinced that the second one is nuclear weapons or something of that nature. Explosive legacy beget a dove. The Cold War only stayed peaceful because of Nuclear Weapons and the threat of Mutually Assured Destruction.

Is that too obvious though?

The location is at the Council of the Americas address: 680 Park Avenue NY

At first I was skeptical about not activating the USB as I'm desperate for the song! I want it noooooooooooooooooooooooow!

Now I'm with you all. I AM WITH THE RESISTANCE!

Godspeed my fellow Musers!

Archived