"He accepted and offered Truth on the Charles River."

Just a stab, but would this have anything to do with Harvard? Accepting and offering truth could have something to do with teaching? I'm probably wrong, but thought I'd add that thought, as no one else picked up on the Charles River bit.

Edit: Okay, they did, but nvm.

this is some straight up david copperfield shit.. or national treasure/da vinci code-esque. next thing we know we're delving into zeitgeist stuff or conspiracies

sorry for uselessness of contribution, i could be as philosophical as u guys, but im just gonna wait n see what happens (im still a huge fan as any of u guys, just that im in australia)

So if that guy activates the USB stick for their free tickets what are the chances that he'll be mobbed by greasy haired angry emos?

I think people will be pretty annoyed, but meh. I'm not too bothered. I'm just wondering where you got the idea of greasy haired emo kids being fans of Muse? Not to say there aren't. But still.

EDIT: Haha. This is just so addictive! I am meant to be revising for my driving theory test. And here I am on here, looking all of this stuff up.

That film idea is excellent, but I am a little bit puzzled about the "1973" clue as the film was made in 1970 :/

We shall soon see....

Well a few thing happened but none seem related to the film. THe operations in Vietnam were ordered to be stopped by Nixon, the yom kippue war ended and kissinger got the nobel peace prize.

But how any of them refer to an "explosive legacy" im not sure.

And of course people are gonna be pissed if someone operates the key. But why make reference to emokids.?

Just think: This tour the venues will be swamped with squealing, spotty Twilight fans who lyk zomg ttly wan2 be wit da guyz and luvz all dere songz....

I shudder at the thought! I'd rather be surrounded by emos!

Aren't they the same thing?

It's great fun watching all this, seeing you all discussing the pros and cons of activating. I'd say don't. Would love to see what happens if we resist the temptation.

I'm clueless as to the messages given by Muse on twitter. Got some ideas, but so do you all and they're all worth while. I would spend more time on it if I could but alas......family and stuff....

Still.....it's a hell of a way to release your new album. Radiohead...eat your heart out :LOL:

Enjoy the rest of the hunt! I'll be with you all the way.

Kudos to all humints working so hard!!!!!

In 1973 Henry Kissinger won the nobel peace prize.

Kissinger was considered instumental in elongating the Vietnamese was and the thousands killed were considered to be at his hands and also had his hand in other global uprisings in Cambodia, East Timor and Palestine.

There is a link between Kissinger and the Bilderberger.

Kissinger announced he supported a NEW WORLD ORDER

Kissinger then went onto limit the proliferation of nuclear weapons by other countries because he did not want other countries becoming more powerful than USA -

I think all of this links to #2 explosive legacy begets a dove - my interpretation is: someone with a past in causing wars produces a peace maker - KISSINGER

Anyone else getting this?

Courtesy of Corgi on Muselive:

"Colossus 1: Charles found the square yard quite common.

Colossus 1.1: He accepted and offered Truth on the Charles River.

Colossus 2: An explosive legacy beget a dove.

Colossus 2.1: 1973

Colossus 3: The politics of leisure deter anger

1. Locations in Boston

1.1 Harvard (motto Veritas = Truth!) <yes! my visits there finally paid off

2. Legacy w/ Nixon?

2.1 Nobel Prize

3. Detente with Russia

= KISSINGER!"

Read up about Kissinger. It all makes sense.

In 1973 Henry Kissinger won the nobel peace prize.

I think all of this links to #2 explosive legacy begets a dove - my interpretation is: someone with a past in causing wars produces a peace maker - KISSINGER

Sounds like a Muse lyric, so yeah, I can buy this, but only if it was...

KISSSIN - GER !

KISSSIN - GER !

Apparently Kissinger was involved in something on the Charles River.... saw sight of an interview.. see below.....

"This is the spot on the Charles River where a copy of the Pentagon Papers went from hand to hand and ended up with the Boston Globe. ... So, Kissinger deserves to be shamed and the people who have had him at dinner ...

Getting more relevant me thinka....

Archived