The verbal authentication code MIGHT be Kissinger and the place to be HERE

Correct me if I'm wrong

It's definitely Kissinger. And you're really close on the drop location. it's actually the council on foreign relations located at 58 E 68th St. The only question left now is whether or not to activate???

Museiii 15 people here now! Some decided not to activate (pfft)

She seems like she wants to activate.....

If some activates, they'll be mocked and derided. The reward for the person finding the key is no different whether they activate or not. USoE is available to hear anyway, what's not to like about the resistence being mobilized?

How ironic would it be if the land of the free ruined it for everyone by doing as they're told?

It could mean collateral damage as in the song or as in its real definition: unintended consequences. I say DNA and see if we get anything: there are plenty of people who have already made links to download USOE and we can wait for CD if that's the path it's down. If it's down the DNA path, then we get another part of a song AND we get to know what it means by "The Resistance will be mobilised".

Judging by the status updates, it was picked up around 4PM BST. Hopefully it means that whoever has the key either has no intention of activating it, or a sick sense of humour.

either way - such kind of behaviour simply PISSES ME OFF!!!

Well I hope the person with the key is doing the right thing and isn't pissing off Muse and the site providers, though that may be the hackers.

The message - "Why should we do what we're told - site members will be banned" or words to that effect (sorry terrible at remembering lyrics too) sounds like it was from the site providers and doesn't sound particularly happy!

Well I hope the person with the key is doing the right thing and isn't pissing off Muse and the site providers, though that may be the hackers.

The message - "Why should we do what we're told - site members will be banned" or words to that effect (sorry terrible at remembering lyrics too) sounds like it was from the site providers and doesn't sound particularly happy!

My guess is that there will be a 'reward' either way. If the station is being activated, USOE will be available for download. If it won't be activated, maybe the song 'the resistance' will be available for stream / download.

I'm still not sure we should activate it or not... It's confusing. XD

What happens when the unlock code is entered ? That doesn't mean it's activated, does it ?

I haven't been on the website yet when an unlock code was entered, so can someone please explain what happens ?

Yeah... Why would someone try to hack muse? It's annoying.

Twitter update: NYC Muse fans: beware rogue agents. Package is in transit.

It confirms that the package has been picked up, but doesn't rule out there being fake keys, so the one person we've identified might not even hold the real key. The website does at least confirm only one real package, so there's no worry about multiple keys.

23 minutes to go!

I've loved this past couple of days, the whole event has been magnificent, and epic in a way only Muse can achieve.

Archived