ok my thoughts. Correct if I am wrong.

eurasia is europe and asia?

unitedstatesof eurasia is the unitedstates and europe and asia?

so why is this whole thing called UN unitedstatesofeurasia?

No, united states of eurasia is europe, asia and the middle east. "United states" just refers to the fact that they're states that are united.

I have to applaud this way of engaging fans which is quite unique. But surely the outcome will be the same no matter what? Muse = ££££££ thats business. Surely no matter what the outcome it will not change the plans in place. We've all bought tickets to the tour, which i've no doubt will be spectacular.

Regarding the song, although it has the obvious Muse undertones that we all love, i'm dissapointed with the content which leaves me feeling a bit uncomfortable. Knowing the history and so many great song's for me this falls well short of the mark and I hope it's a piss take for the sake of the game. Otherwise I fear for the rest of the album.

Is it just me??:$

The "winning" person can still get their tickets. The person who gets the USB card is the one who UNLOCKS the station. Then to get their tickets the only other step is taking a photo, etc.

Once it is UNLOCKED, the general public will be able to activate it with the various activation codes - but they should choose NOT to do anything so it remains unactivated. So one person alone won't spoil the party, but I'm guessing 100 or so could... so as long as we can keep the numbers low we should be ok?

I think you are wrong, as they clearly say:

TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECOGNITION, ENTER USB UNLOCK CODE BEFORE 20090721:1330 LOCAL STATION TIME. IF USB ENTRY CODE IS NOT ENTERED BY 20090721:1330 LOCAL STATION TIME, UNITED STATES OF EURASIA WILL NOT BE RECOGNISED.

I think you are wrong, as they clearly say:

TO ACKNOWLEDGE RECOGNITION, ENTER USB UNLOCK CODE BEFORE 20090721:1330 LOCAL STATION TIME. IF USB ENTRY CODE IS NOT ENTERED BY 20090721:1330 LOCAL STATION TIME, UNITED STATES OF EURASIA WILL NOT BE RECOGNISED.

Does this mean we have to wait until tomorrow?

Okay, I just want to make sure that I have all of the information. Tomorrow, the meeting place is the Council on Foreign Affairs (58 E 68th St New York, NY 10065-5953) and we are still unsure as to what the code will be; right?

Sorry, I just want to make sure I end up in the right place with the right info!

Okay, I just want to make sure that I have all of the information. Tomorrow, the meeting place is the Council on Foreign Affairs (58 E 68th St New York, NY 10065-5953) and we are still unsure as to what the code will be; right?

Sorry, I just want to make sure I end up in the right place with the right info!

That would appear so...do you plan on activating it or not activating it?

That would appear so...do you plan on activating it or not activating it?

Truth, I'm still undecided. I'm thinking I won't activate, because of all the DNA clues and all, but we'll see how I feel if I have the USB in my hand!

Why does the Ununited States page show a map with Times Square on it, if the location is on 68th?

Truth, I'm still undecided. I'm thinking I won't activate, because of all the DNA clues and all, but we'll see how I feel if I have the USB in my hand!

Why does the Ununited States page show a map with Times Square on it, if the location is on 68th?

Whenever it moved to a different country didn't it just have a flag on the most popular area in the city it moved to? I would imagine they are just giving us a "starting off" point. They wouldn't give away the location that easily!

People are still trying to figure out what the single word might be. I'm hoping no one does. Then no one will be ABLE to activate it.

Archived