Convince someone to drive you up early and meet the rest of your family a day later!

I also don't live too far from New York... I'm trying to convince one of the parental figures to go with me to go down to the site itself. If I do go I'm not sure I know what to choose...

Don't unify! I live in Ohio. I would rather not unify and use an audio-in recording for the song on YouTube and find out what happens if we don't recognise. 'The Resostance will be mobilised" I'm almost afraid that if we do recognize, the Resistance won't be released.....

Don't unify! I live in Ohio. I would rather not unify and use an audio-in recording for the song on YouTube and find out what happens if we don't recognise. 'The Resostance will be mobilised" I'm almost afraid that if we do recognize, the Resistance won't be released.....

^^

well

I don't think that'll happen

Yeah I reckon we shouldn't activate it and thats the general feeling on http://www.muselive.com aswell. Sucks though because someone is still going to activate it so they can get the free tickets. Oh well maybe they'll carry on with the treasure hunt anyway (or whatever is meant by 'the resisitance' shin dig)

well

I think we should just hope for the best, for tomorrow?

I mean

I think just about everyone knows that they should NOT activate the key ( since it's been repeated for a million times )

and I also think, that it's possible to get those tickets without activating.

Let's hope the americans think alike huh?

Are you serious?

does anyone know the pdrase you must say to the agent?

and the latest twitter is...

station colossus #1 charles found the saure yard quite common.

what does this mean?

no idea!

typed it in google

only thing there; stuff about charles darwin and earth worms

:confused:

I dunno but possibly:

The common ground Inc, union square

55 W. 16th St., New York, NY 10011

nr. Sixth Ave.

that would gve the location and the next two should give clues as to what to say and to whom

hm

that is possible

didn't anyone track down the adress?

the coordinates I hear are

40°46'07.29"N

73°57'57.94"W

Here guys, I posted this in the other thread.

After much deliberate thinking I have to say that we shouldn't recognise.

Please read this guys, I figured it all out finally.

The point of The Grand Chessboard was that USoE should NOT have recognised to begin with. This is like a story guys! Matt's first twitter post was a clue! "To Recognise or to not recognise? That is the question, turn to the grand chessboard for advice". The Grand Chessboard tells us to not do it.

When we worked with Ununited States, it was only Eurasia that worked on it, thats because Eurasia is the only part that works and supports the thing. As for America, in the US, they're opposed to the idea. The first part of United States of Eurasia is a Queen-Esque ballad which speaks of uniting, the beginning of the idea, and if America recognises it, thats all that we'll get. A song about how we united the thing, and everyone's happy.

This will be a hard choice because America desperately wanted a part in this.

But if we don't, The Resistance will move in. America opposes to it, there will be no United States of Eurasia, and that's where the Collateral Damage part will kick in, the anti-Eurasia movement, and which ends with a sound of a rocket launch.

USoE is Part 1. Collateral Damage is USoE Part 2. Ofcourse!

My final vote is, US should NOT recognise Eurasia.

Don't this has been posted here...a very good argument why the key must not be activated

Yeah. Makes sense.

Months of recording and countless hours of rehearsing, money invested, and a new website... and if an American uses a USB key the album isn't coming out.

If that's not paranoia I don't know what is. I could be in NYC tomorrow.

Archived