Im pissed that im gonna miss this cos im gonna be at work.

Would any UK person mind texting me to give me an update as to whether it happens or not?

I know it seems kinda desperate but this has become so interesting i don't wanna miss what happens.

And the references to Kissinger do appear to be too numerous to ignore.

Realpolitik is a theory of politics that focuses on considerations of power, not ideals, morals, or principles.

The policy of Realpolitik was formally introduced to the Nixon White House by Henry Kissinger. In this context, the policy meant dealing with other powerful nations in a practical manner rather than on the basis of political doctrine or ethics—for instance, Nixon's diplomacy with the People's Republic of China, despite the U.S.'s opposition to communism and the previous doctrine of containment. Another example Kissinger's use of shuttle diplomacy after the 1973 Arab-Israeli war, where he persuaded the Israelis to withdraw partially from the Sinai in deference to the political realities created by the oil crisis.

See wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realpolitik#Examples_of_US_Realpolitik

Well that's Kissinger again.... it was why he won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1973 - to prohibit Nuclear Proliferation....

Lifted straight from Wikipedia - we have our code!

proponent of Realpolitik, Kissinger played a dominant role in United States foreign policy between 1969 and 1977. During this period, he pioneered the policy of détente.

If USA recognizes USE, there is sure to be some collateral damage... M

What is the action that makes the USA recognize USE, getting the key? or activate?

Moreover, about Charles River, is it about the Charles River in Boston?

And what about that:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_computer

THREE MESSAGES WILL PROVIDE INTEL ON VERBAL AUTHENTICATION CODE. VERBAL AUTHENTICATION CODE WILL BE A SINGLE WORD

The code might be "Kissinger" don't you think?

I googled "mike alpha delta" and found that article, what speaks of MKMAD. Remember MKULTRA (the title of a song in the album), which names a CIA's program of research in behaviorial modification, in which Bzerzinski was involved. Saint James's Square (in London), where lies the Royal Institute of International Affairs (where the Bildeberg Group apparenrtly initiated their works) also takes a major part in the story.

Londoners: if you have nothing better to do today, take a chance at St James Square!

ok, i understand everyone wants to resist, but resisting obviously wont lead to collateral damage...

one of Matts twitter posts says that the recognition of USE by USA is sure to lead to some collateral damage.

again resist if you wish but dont expect to get both songs for free if you do...

its your risk to take, personally if you wanted to look at it theoretically in accordance with a real life situation, they both can lead to an ideal good, and they both could lead to some form of an evil.

Unification: any fool knows that the only way to have peace is to unify everything, but whether or not your ready to except each others ideals can lead to a fight for dictatorship.

Resist: if your morals and ethics are correct and someone elses aren't and they are hurting others, than this is def one way to fix that. dont fool yourself though, resisting will only lead to a war where one side either annihilates the ones who oppose team the victors views (something empires/USA tend to do) or the victor will simply overrule them. the fact is the USA is not being oppressed, they would simply resist/attack because they consider their own ideals to be more valuable than what they would believe to be immoral and unethical peace (and it may be immoral and unethical, but im not the one to say).

Btw, im from the USA, so dont think im just poring shit on it, im only telling the truth.

has someone already come up with the idea that "THE RESISTANCE WILL BE MOBILISED." refers to tour dates being released? (mobilised = moving = tour?)

I actually don't think it does, but it was just an idea that matched up with the wording so I thought i'd throw it out there =P

I feel as if the fact that recognition from the USA is requested and not required is a hint that the USA should resist...

And it kills me to say that, because I'm from NY and would kill for tickets to see Muse at Giants Stadium.

But, we will see what happens...

ok, i understand everyone wants to resist, but resisting obviously wont lead to collateral damage...

one of Matts twitter posts says that the recognition of USE by USA is sure to lead to some collateral damage.

again resist if you wish but dont expect to get both songs for free if you do...

its your risk to take, personally if you wanted to look at it theoretically in accordance with a real life situation, they both can lead to an ideal good, and they both could lead to some form of an evil.

Unification: any fool knows that the only way to have peace is to unify everything, but whether or not your ready to except each others ideals can lead to a fight for dictatorship.

Resist: if your morals and ethics are correct and someone elses aren't and they are hurting others, than this is def one way to fix that. dont fool yourself though, resisting will only lead to a war where one side either annihilates the ones who oppose team the victors views (something empires/USA tend to do) or the victor will simply overrule them. the fact is the USA is not being oppressed, they would simply resist/attack because they consider their own ideals to be more valuable.

Btw, im from the USA, so dont think im just poring shit on it, im only telling the truth.

I too need to play devil's advocate a bit here:

Wasn't the point in this entire thing to get early access to the song? So by activating we get access to the rest of the track (collateral damage)??? I think everyone here is just mind-fucking themselves too much maybe. If the reason to resist is that we'll get it when the album comes out anyway, then what was the point in solving any of the puzzles? Why bother to unlock 1-6 under that reasoning?

I think that Matt's tweet If USA recognizes USE, there is sure to be some collateral damage... M was in response to seeing everyone on here heavily leaning towards NOT activating... and if we don't activate, we don't get the rest of the track (CD) - and they want us to get it.... they wouldn't be providing further clues for activation code if they didn't want us to solve it and get CD. IMO.

With all that said - I'm not 100% on this. Of course I have my doubts. What matters most is how much we love Muse - a genius band that fosters our creativity, and useage of our brains.

Also - someone posted this link earlier in response to the tweet about Charles River - http://www.meetup.com/boston911truth/calendar/10722727/ might be worth some thought given that Matt is a fan of the Jim Marrs book about 911 conspiracy...

What kills me even more is that I'm from NY, but in fucking FL. I'm trying to get my friend to go.

Eh Florida is a suck state to live in Bands usually go from georgia to alabama or they don't come far enough down into the state. Plus it's so hot all the time lol. Those tourists are lucky. :p

Archived