:mad:EVERYONE WHO LIVES IN NEW YORK, IF YOU ARE A MUSE FAN!!!! YOU WILL NOT ACTIVATE YOUR CITY OR EVEN GO NEAR THE CO ORDINATES

ps I typed the co ordinates into google maps, I got some place called Franklin Rosevelt Drive or something, its right on the same street as the UN HQ building in NYC

Screw the United Nations....it's evil created by the Rockefellers and co :LOL: so send the resistance to them

we're planning to get the key but not activating it. me and a few others will show up to make sure it does not get activated ;)

If that's the case I wouldn't think they'd take just DNA as an answer... Dioxyribonucleic Acid might work, but that's 2 words..

True. I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Is there anything that could link Darwin Nuclear and Aristotle. Assuming of course those are the right deductions.

I don't know many bands that would go this length just to set up a treasure hunt of sorts for their fans...

I couldn't agree more.

The thought and effort that has gone into Project Eurasia should be completely recognised and applauded as it is truly incredible on a grand scale.

I confess to knowing very little about the political/ethical meaning behind all of this - not to mention where this whole thing is going and why - but you cannot deny that we are all part of something very special indeed.

I must take this opportunity to take my hat off to all of those involved in Project Eurasia and request that Muse never 'fall asleep on the job' and continue to dish out such brilliance.

Bring on the O2 arena!!! What the hell is going to happen there??!!!!

All of this fuss for one song and to think there is a full album on the way. Happy days indeed. :D :D :D

Or if you accidentally kill them, it'd be a citizen erased.

*hides*

:LOL:

If you see anyone with a laptop tackl them.

It could technically be counted as a citizens arrest.

lol looks like im going to become a stalker for Muse -_-

I couldn't agree more.

The thought and effort that has gone into Project Eurasia should be completely recognised and applauded as it is truly incredible on a grand scale.

I confess to knowing very little about the political/ethical meaning behind all of this - not to mention where this whole thing is going and why - but you cannot deny that we are all part of something very special indeed.

I must take this opportunity to take my hat off to all of those involved in Project Eurasia and request that Muse never 'fall asleep on the job' and continue to dish out such brilliance.

Bring on the O2 arena!!! What the hell is going to happen there??!!!!

All of this fuss for one song and to think there is a full album on the way. Happy days indeed. :D :D :D

I agree, they should be commended on the care they have put into entertaining their fans!:D:D:D

The "winning" person can still get their tickets. The person who gets the USB card is the one who UNLOCKS the station. Then to get their tickets the only other step is taking a photo, etc.

Once it is UNLOCKED, the general public will be able to activate it with the various activation codes - but they should choose NOT to do anything so it remains unactivated. So one person alone won't spoil the party, but I'm guessing 100 or so could... so as long as we can keep the numbers low we should be ok?

The "winning" person can still get their tickets. The person who gets the USB card is the one who UNLOCKS the station. Then to get their tickets the only other step is taking a photo, etc.

Once it is UNLOCKED, the general public will be able to activate it with the various activation codes - but they should choose NOT to do anything so it remains unactivated. So one person alone won't spoil the party, but I'm guessing 100 or so could... so as long as we can keep the numbers low we should be ok?

Or activate it seconds before the deadline.

But seriously, would Muse withhold a pair of tickets and a meet session for someone having the resolve and balls to do that? I'd imagine Matt and the boys would be quite impressed.

Archived