I'm sorry, this has to be reposted. :LOL:

In a new article in US Weekly:

"Oh la la! Kate Hudson, 31, May have flown to Paris to watch Muse front-man beau Matthew Bellamy, 32, perform at the Stade de France and even brought him to hangout with pals Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper over drinks at the Plaza Athenee hotel. But a source says when the pair met at Coachella in April, the serial dater was more interested in Radiohead's Thom Yorke, 41 (who has a longtime girlfriend): "She was just chatting him up. He just shrugged and was unresponsive."After she was rejected, she said, "What other up and coming band can I go hit on?" Enter Bellamy. Says the source: "She just pounced!"

Scandalousss!!! :LOL:

The caption on the picture is the best though. It reads:

"A source says Hudson (with Bellamy in Paris June 13) also hit on his bandmate Dominic Howard."

I had a decent chuckle from the article :p

'Uprising', 'Resistance' and 'UD' one after the other between shows on New Zealand's main TV channel (admittedly, it was at midnight). My baffled delight was slightly ruined by the crappy captioning - 'The Uprising' and 'The Resistance'. Could have been worse. They could have also referred to them as The Muse.

"Oh la la! Kate Hudson, 31, May have flown to Paris to watch Muse front-man beau Matthew Bellamy, 32, perform at the Stade de France and even brought him to hangout with pals Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper over drinks at the Plaza Athenee hotel. But a source says when the pair met at Coachella in April, the serial dater was more interested in Radiohead's Thom Yorke, 41 (who has a longtime girlfriend): "She was just chatting him up. He just shrugged and was unresponsive."After she was rejected, she said, "What other up and coming band can I go hit on?" Enter Bellamy. Says the source: "She just pounced!"

Bullshit

Heard TIRO on the radio the other day. At first I thought my dad must've plugged his iPod in and played it from there but after the song finished I heard those weird Radio sounds and was like :eek::awesome:

I remember listening to Uprising on the radio and I was going bananas. It was the first time I ever heard A Muse song on the radio so it was sweet.

Last night on MTV rocks on the program: top 20 covers ever.

I only saw the top 3:

3. Metallica - Whisky in a Jar

2. JeffBuckly - Hallelujah

1. MUSE - FEELING GOOD

And we had the radio on in my History lesson. Neutron Star Collision came on! I was like wooo hoooo. I started singing, only one boy in my class knew the song, (there's 34 people in that class) shamefull! Lol