Did anyone see Sunburn (piano opening part) looped on coverage of the masters a few weeks ago!?

I just searched and nobody posted this, I think it's amazing!!! Do you think muse like golf now or maybe they will start being used all the time!!1/111!

(masters = golf, where they win the green jackets)

Knights of Cydonia was on Kerrang radio earlier! There was a Muse vs Pink Floyd thing and I voted for muse yay! And got mentioned woo! :LOL: They won anyway! Yippee!

:musesign:

Supermassive Black Hole on Blue Peter. :LOL:

:LOL:

Some guys ringtone on the bus today was knights :D

Guest QueenOfNerds

Take a bow on Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe. Was watching the older eps and there it was.

:\mm/::yesey:

heard it on MTV.

didn't really pay attention to it though. i just kind of heard it. then i was kinda mad that i didnt pay attention to who it was. then finally! i went over to my friends house and i was just browsing through her music and finally got the name. after that...i fell in love lol

I got into them from Guitar Hero... lol it was a good song - Knights Of Cydonia. Oh yeah and i think Starlight used to be played on Sports Tonight, the piano bit of it at least, cos when i downloaded that song i knew id heard it from somewhere before lol

haha ive heard starlight on sports tonight before

and SMBH

yay!

AT 1TH I WAZ LYK: OMG MATZZERZ HAZ A BAD CASE OF TEH GAYZORZ OLOLOLOLOLLOLLO

On a more serious note, i heard KoC around the release of BHaR and for some reason i thought they were a lame copy of Pink Floyd and forget about them. I was ignorant. A few months after i heard MotP and i really liked it, listened to it for a few times a day. Then i read an article somewhere about how good they were live, and how they won every major live award. I saw Rolling Stones live around that time so i thought that it was quite the achievement.

So i got a copy of HAARP. I thought that Matts voice is quite gay sometimes, and i could only listen to the first 4-5 songs. The bass lines were the main reason i listened to them.

That was the first 1 month.