I was freaking out a few days ago (it was Wednesday, but I don't know what to call it since it's after midnight now), because I actually heard Knights of Cydonia ON THE RADIO! My dad was scanning through the stations, and I heard some of it, so I started screaming. :$ Sooooooooo happy after that, though...

Plus I heard Take a Bow in the Watchmen trailer (like everyone in the world has), which made me also WAY too happy the first time (more screaming). I got kind of mad when they weren't on the soundtrack though...I might live through it, however. I'm addicted to that trailer now. :rolleyes:

yeah and they do pointlessly painful things like drop their balls over a snooker pocket. you can guess what happens next

Ugh....I don't know how Jackass was even able to make 2 movies. Seeing some of the stuff they do like giving each other paper cuts in the crease of their mouths and in between their fingers and toes makes me feel sick not entertained!

Right now on BBC3 - the intro of Falling Down was playing in the background of this documentary about a 13 year-old christian girl (Deborah 13: servant of God), which I thought was quite ironic bearing in mind Muse's track record with religion in their songs.

OMG just thought I'd tell you I've managed to hijack my A-Level devised Drama piece to be very Muse related lol we had to choose a stimulus, and from the BHAR album cover we got the idea of doing something about the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse :rolleyes:.

Basically The Dog (God) has decided to do a social experiment where after the end of the world has happened, the 4 best people in the world have to design a new, better world. But because of a clerical error caused by "the work experience guy" the 4 worst people in the world were accidentally chosen.

Fear = Rafe

Ignorance = Caring One

Greed = Edger

Lethargy = Ragethyl (me)

In the beginning we're going to have an MSN conversation setting the story up - The Dog realising the error and Cluifer (Lucifer (the Devil)) takes the piss out of him, including stuff like "n00b, olololol" :rolleyes: And and and - Space Dementia as backing music for it!!! :D

The first scene is when we've overslept (because I set the alarm wrongly) and missed the Apocalypse which we were meant to have caused, but we weren't awake so The Dog did it for us. In the second scene we have to nurture a plant to help us work together but of course it doesn't work because we're all self-absorbed.

Finally the third scene is when we're playing cards, and our situations come out (Rafe is a nervous person because she had a gambling addiction, Ragethyl is hippy-ish/Friends of the Earth because she tried to be a high-flying businessperson like Edger but failed and so turned to campaigning for the environment because she thinks you "cannot fail" at that). Basically we all happened to be somehow linked and we eventually develop as 3D characters and learn to see another POV etc. all that cheesy stuff lol.

Finally, on a screen our names will switch themselves round to reveal the concepts (Rafe > Fear etc) and I'm going to have the KoC horse at the background picture :D I was so surprised my mates actually agreed to the Muse stimulus because they know I'm an insane fan and find it quite annoying. It was actually them that suggested having Muse in the background so I don't feel as guilty about it all :D

I know it sounds rubbish, but it's just how I describe it lol the mock is a week away and we're screwed, but we are slowly making progress (despite our shite teacher - all she ever said was "just improvise for now" :rolleyes: we were panicking so we've decided to take control ourselves. But yeah - yay! :happy:

BBC 3 tonight.

There was a documentary about an Evangelical Christian family called 'Deborah 13: Servant of God',

During a scene where the 13yr old girl first saw life outside her strict family at her brother's university friends' party, and they played Falling Down as the incidental music!

:stunned:

Right now on BBC3 - the intro of Falling Down was playing in the background of this documentary about a 13 year-old christian girl (Deborah 13: servant of God), which I thought was quite ironic bearing in mind Muse's track record with religion in their songs.

I was curious about this and found the documentary on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfho7M0Quzo&fmt=18 It starts at about a minute in. (If anyone's interested...)

I was curious about this and found the documentary on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfho7M0Quzo&fmt=18 It starts at about a minute in. (If anyone's interested...)

I couldn't help but smile when she walks into a club and everybody is singing along "I kissed her girl and I liked it"!!

It was so ironic that it had to be the song playing when a devout 13 year-old preacher girl walks into a club... I don't know if they timed it or if it was pure coincidence.

Im i guy so this is gonna sound fucking weird- In gossip girl- they are all talking at this party in the first season and in the background you can hear a violin style "time is running out" preeeety ballin heres the link

It comes on after 5 seconds

Im i guy so this is gonna sound fucking weird- In gossip girl- they are all talking at this party in the first season and in the background you can hear a violin style "time is running out" preeeety ballin heres the link

It comes on after 5 seconds

that sounds pretty sweet. too bad it's background music for a lame-ass show