Urm....Map of the Problematique in the advert for the horse racing on C4, Unintended on Trigger Happy TV, BHAR songs on Jack Osbourne Celebrity Adrenaline Junkie, Map of the Problematique on Doctor Who Confidential (Y)

annddd obviously.....in my house! :LOL:

Edited by SuperGinge

'Plug In Baby' at #12 on the 'Let There Be Rock' countdown on our music channel C4's 'U Choose 40' here in NZ. Cue squeeing in delight and a desperate search for the remote to crank the volume. Just why is it so exciting seeing Muse on the TV when you can always grab something from your collection and put them on there yourself?! I'm not sure, but it certainly makes my day.

I still loathe Matt's guitar in that video though. It's too Dire Straits for words.

I heard them on the radio the other day. I completely freaked because it was the first time I had heard them on the radio. My brother just changed the station and I basically tackled him while he was driving to change it back to the station. It was Knights of Cydonia.

It was a very exciting day. :LOL:

i heard muse on radio one, about two weeks ago? (yes i remember these things).. i was upstairs and i heard knights of cydonia start playing downstairs on my dads hifi thing, so obvs i ran downstairs, turned the volume right up, and raved. i got some funny looks from my mum, i didnt realise it was on radio 1 til after..:LOL:

oh! and there's that oxfam advert (lmfao), and new borns on that. so yeah, i think thats where ive heard muse. and on kerrang! every now and again.:happy:

Ok, so.... I was just watching Seinfeld on TBS and it ended and went to the AL championships pregame. They opened the show with some highlights -- and Map of the Problematique was playing in the background :eek:

I was in the process of changing the channel but I heard that first note and thought "WAIT! MUUUUSE!" then the channel changed and I scrambled to put it back on :LOL: They played the music in the bg for the whole intro thingy. :D