I heard 'Hysteria' in my head when I read this little piece in Metro newspaper in Dublin the other day-

On My iPod - Joey Tempest of Europe (Note: You know, the 'Final Countdown' band!)

'Hysteria' by Muse

Muse are one of my favourite English bands. They push the limits - a lot. 'Hysteria' has a great chorus and bass guitar riff that opens the song and just builds in a really exciting way. I went to see them at Wembley and the audience went nuts for it.

They are playing "Uprising" regularly on commercial pop radio stations here, which is something of a feat considering it's there next to Britney, boy bands, and similar the flavors of month.

Well, it's not like we have any alternative rock stations here...sometimes living in a small country sucks. :LOL:

they played KoC in a homeware store while I was shopping for a christmas present for my mum once...

And on stars in your eyes (NZ) when they do the background of the contestant they played sunburn, hysteria and something else in the background cant remember what it was though. :D

Was watching Steven's Untitled Rock Show just now on fuse and Hysteria was playing in the background while he was talking to Rise Against.

I was listening to them talking and thought to myself, "Hmmmm, this is a good song.... OH SHIT IT'S HYSTERIA":D