Monday morning, Knights on Xfm at the usual time of 5.05am. Makes the early breakfast show listenable these days (used to be all music, now it's chat with a bit of music, mostly shit too)...shame they tend to play Snow Patrol after it.

I just heard new born on Dr who confidential, seriously.. they play Muse loooads ... but it was really werid, because I was thinking at the betgggining "wow they are playing loads of good songs this episode I hope and wonder if they will play muse:LOL:"

THAT WAS YOU! I thought I was like "haha, bprobs on the muse board"":rolleyes: what did u say

haha!! I'm over the moon that someone heard it!!! :D:happy:

I'm trying to remember word for word, something like...

''SWEAR WORDS! SWEAR WORDS!! YEESSS!... Muscle Museum sounds damn sexy!...''

I liked the tunes surrounding it, so i mentioned those too, but can't remember what i said.:)

I went to wicksteed park today website here and whilst i was on the 'astroglide' i could hear all of absolution being played in the 'laser tag arena'......twas great!!!! lol

...i have also heard apocalypse please being played in Topman/Topshop in peterborough

.....so that leads me to the question: 'Where have YOU heard muse being played?"

:D

My ipod.

Plug In Baby on Xfm Breakfast Show at 8.15am, was actually listening to Virgin at the time cos Xfm was crackly (commercial vehicle, when the chilled section of the van is on, Xfm reception deteriorates) but I switched over when The Fray came on to hear PIB starting. Needless to say the chiller was switched off and the volume cranked up a notch or ten. :p

I heard Cave in Lush recently...

Heard Muscle Museum at glastonbury, someone was brushing their teeth with it blaring next to their tent. First song I heard at the festival

Last song I heard there was Starlight on Worthy FM.

I saw the oxfam advert loads on big screens on the other stage too..:happy: