Home sick on a Saturday night, watching The Bill.

DCI Meadows is cruising around just before he crashes his car... and Starlight is on the radio in the car. Luckily with giant metal rods sticking throught the front, none hit the centre console and I can still hear Muse over the sounds of a hissing engine and a masked criminal.

:D

OMFG REALLY??

I love the Bill :happy:

THEY WERE PLAYING INVINCIBLE IN MOSSIMO THE OTHER DAY!! MOSSIMO!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Muse has become mainstream in Australia :'(

MUSE is everywhere in my live. In my car, in my PC, in my dream, in my handphone, in my workplace also. I working at Malaysia Televisyen company and several TV promo from our station use MUSE song as background....

SO where else i cannot hear MUSE....??:rolleyes:

Long story....but

I have a cartoon comic I do in my spare time with a character called iDoom that uses song lyrics to attack people

So I saw "Supermassive Black Hole" in my step-cousin's library and thought that would be a good song for my character. So I showed my friends the song name and they thought it would be a cool song for an attack (cuz I mean....A BLACK HOLE......not to mention a SUPERMASSIVE one....)

Then something compelled me to listen to other Muse songs and I found out that Muse was the best band on Earth.

The End

:D

not quite heard..but saw..

i just wanted to post it cos i thought it was pretty cool. muse are aaaalways played on hollyoaks and in todays e4 episode i swear i saw 2 of the KOC postcards from 2006 on the wall in John Paul's room! bit random!

Guest emzlilachouse
watching channel Dave. Feeling good came on

Yeh i saw that! it was on the later... with jools holland advert :D

Guest emzlilachouse
not quite heard..but saw..

i just wanted to post it cos i thought it was pretty cool. muse are aaaalways played on hollyoaks and in todays e4 episode i swear i saw 2 of the KOC postcards from 2006 on the wall in John Paul's room! bit random!

Ohh i will look out for that tonight :LOL:

yh i noticed they always play muse on there

This technically doesn't belong in this thread, but I was watching the army of the twelve monkeys the other day and (if you've seen it, it was the bit where he sees the logo on a wall, jumps out and starts ripping down posters and the woman in the car is trying to decide to drive off) and some of the only posters he doesn't rip down are posters for Cellular. With Dom's face all squished up :p:D

I fell out of my chair when I saw, and then my dad looked at me funny. I tried to take a screenshot but it didn't work :indiff:

and....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6HqoNQ1SSQ

I <3 scrubs :happy:

I have now heard at least four different Muse songs on different episodes of Doctor Who Confidential as well as Assassin on an episode of Torchwood, the Doctor Who spin-off show. Someone on that show is obviously a Muse fan! :LOL:

Do you mean Assassin was in a Torchwood Confidential or in an actual episode?

If it was an episode then what episode was it?

I heard Starlight on Waterloo Road again...dont they know Muse have other songs:LOL:

i was just talking to my mum about how on waterloo road they always play songs at inappropriate moments, especially muse songs and they play starlight :LOL:

...at an inappropriate moment :rolleyes:

Do you mean Assassin was in a Torchwood Confidential or in an actual episode?

If it was an episode then what episode was it?

It was in episode 11 called 'Combat' More of a techno sound Assasin to me:LOL:

i was just talking to my mum about how on waterloo road they always play songs at inappropriate moments, especially muse songs and they play starlight :LOL:

...at an inappropriate moment :rolleyes:

I know always that song and its pointless it comes on for like 5 seconds when someone walks up the stairs:rolleyes:

I'm on my iPod touch viewing this thread while listening to xfm, I then thought "I hope they play muse next, that will be cool" then right that second supermassive black hole comes on! This keeps happening to me, or maybe I keep thinking "I hope muse is next" too much after every song :LOL: