Home sick on a Saturday night, watching The Bill.

DCI Meadows is cruising around just before he crashes his car... and Starlight is on the radio in the car. Luckily with giant metal rods sticking throught the front, none hit the centre console and I can still hear Muse over the sounds of a hissing engine and a masked criminal.

:D

Was watching Whose Line Is It Anyway? on Dave and in the advert break Matt popped up in a photo frame singing Feeling Good?! then the White Stripes then Travis and then some others, I then discovered it was Dave advertising old episodes of Later...with Jools Holland, and because Muse are so good they went back to the Feeling Good performance to end the advert :D

Was watching Whose Line Is It Anyway? on Dave and in the advert break Matt popped up in a photo frame singing Feeling Good?! then the White Stripes then Travis and then some others, I then discovered it was Dave advertising old episodes of Later...with Jools Holland, and because Muse are so good they went back to the Feeling Good performance to end the advert :D

i saw that advert yesterday :D ...and i get teased for watching Whose Line Is It Anyway? =(

Was in a grocery store here earlier, Food Lion, and "Starlight" was playing. I was pleasantly surprised. I've never heard Muse in a grocery store before. lol I don't know who chooses the playlist for Food Lion, but I was also surprised to hear Rufus Wainwright the other day.