Why is there an advert about you? :erm:

It's just another marketing ploy for world domination, I won't go into the details. :ninja:

IT'S HEEEEEEEEEER IT'S THE WOMAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!

the apprentice woman :LOL:

She's a hell of an annoying badger, I must say. :LOL:

woo, watching filthy rich and homeless, smbh riff, then starlight riff one after the next, right next to each other, i was dancing around and really pissed of my mum who i was telling to listen and stop listening to her ipod.. :LOL:

i hear 'starlight' randomly play on the sattelite station at the grocery store i work at i used to hear it twice a day but lately it only plays once a week...and one day i heard the station play 'tiro' that was an odd occurance though b/c i never heard it play again, and i work A LOT at that gorcery store...

woo' date=' watching filthy rich and homeless, smbh riff, then starlight riff one after the next, right next to each other, i was dancing around and really pissed of my mum who i was telling to listen and stop listening to her ipod.. :LOL:[/quote']

:LOL: I saw that

Take a bow was also on it :D

this morning in science we put the radio on, and kerrang was on, sadly mcr were on

but..........it was the end of the song :happy:

and then knights of cydonia was on woooooooooooooo :happy:

it was so funny to see chavs gallopping :LOL:

:LOL:

I learnt a new term off a chav last night, he came up to me and me mates and was like 'yo, you guys v's?' and i was just like :stunned: come again?! And apparently 'v' means virgin :rolleyes: I just told him he was lazy for not saying virgin and he got all embarassed and ran off :happy::pimp:

I learnt a new term off a chav last night, he came up to me and me mates and was like 'yo, you guys v's?' and i was just like :stunned: come again?! And apparently 'v' means virgin :rolleyes: I just told him he was lazy for not saying virgin and he got all embarassed and ran off :happy::pimp:

Good comeback :LOL: