I was watching Top Gear....

I was watching the Lamboghini - or however yoo spell it.

Brilliant...

Then MOTP... i was like OMGOMGOMG.... i thought to myself "noooo not on top gear.... it must be a random drum riff with some extra bits, and the queen dvd mixed in (that someone was listening to in teh kitchen)" then i changed ma mind. lol

MUSE on TOP GEAR. genius... and great car.

Top Gear. Muse on Top Gear. It such a shit TV show.

*screams and jumps out a window*

Ditto, loike. I really want someone to mow down Jeremy Clarkson and, to a lesser extent, his minions. That program is only funny because you get to laugh at morons.

That said, i would have watched to see Coogan had i known he was on. Just for that bit.

Ditto, loike. I really want someone to mow down Jeremy Clarkson and, to a lesser extent, his minions. That program is only funny because you get to laugh at morons.

That said, i would have watched to see Coogan had i known he was on. Just for that bit.

Shame that all the pepole who think it's shit are female or gay.

Shame that all the pepole who think it's shit are female or gay.

Its a shame in this day and age you still think moronic thoughts like that. I am male, and not gay. You, on the other hand, are just some generic stereotype boy. Which is fine. Just be sure to realise thats what you are and not expect everyone to be exactly the same as you.

Its a shame in this day and age you still think moronic thoughts like that. I am male, and not gay. You, on the other hand, are just some generic stereotype boy. Which is fine. Just be sure to realise thats what you are and not expect everyone to be exactly the same as you.

thank you brain bored!!!!

they were playing soldiers poem in virgin megastore today, i was listening to koc at one of the stands and heard soldiers poem being played over the spakers 2 muse songs at once

cor!

did your head explode? :LOL:

Lol

were they playing the whole album dya know....bit of a strange song to tannoy over the shop floor....

If that's you in your avatar, then all i have to say is:

Okie dokie.

newborn was number 15 i think on VH1's top 100 air guitar anthems or something....which i found quite odd

Thats really weird :stunned:

I hear SMBH on a lot of Tv Adverts, like on SkySports and on UKTV. Only the middle riff, Muse should bring out an instrumental of it :yesey: