• 1 month later...

haha i was just about to say showbiz was on hollyoaks; i think whoever does the music for that show is a huge muse fan cos since they've started the thing where they open each ep with a song, muse has been used loads! i dont remember which ones now....the very end of Falling away with you was on a few weeks ago, i think over the little clip at the end after the credits.

oh and Feeling good was being for a trailer for some detective shows on paramount comedy a while ago, dont know if thats been mentioned already.

and starlight seems to be the official theme tune for some football program on some sports channel....cant be more specific than that cos im no football fan. sorry if these have all been mentioned..

i got the dj/vj guy in planet hollywood in london to put supermassive black hole on the other week.

He had quite a suprising amount of muse on his computer! I was shocked!

the video was played throughout the restaurant and it was great! haha!

woot! :D :D

haha i was just about to say showbiz was on hollyoaks; i think whoever does the music for that show is a huge muse fan cos since they've started the thing where they open each ep with a song, muse has been used loads! i dont remember which ones now....the very end of Falling away with you was on a few weeks ago, i think over the little clip at the end after the credits.

and just when we thought hollyoaks had good music it goes and plays radiohead - c'mon bring on the backlash

• 1 month later...