i heard map of the problematique on tv after the scotland match earlier tonight.

every time i go into virgin in town muse are on, but i think they do this just to wind my daughter up....lol

my daughter and i were in the hairdressers on tuesday and starlight was on radio

starlight is played a lot in asda where i work. 1 day one of the girls on the music and video desk played loads of muse fr me cos i told her i loved them. she's gonna get 2 xmas cards this year! :D

Oddly enough, the only place I have heard Muse is on TV during football games. I heard some of Map of the Probematique while they were profiling a quarterback during the pregame, and then heard Knights Of Cydonia before going to commercial at halftime of a Sunday Night game.

The whole of BHAR in Ottakars book shop, Weston Super Mare. I came in at Take a Bow and stayed mainly just to see if they had the nerve to play it right through. They did. I spent £30 odd quid on books. End of story.

The whole of BHAR in Ottakars book shop' date=' Weston Super Mare. I came in at Take a Bow and stayed mainly just to see if they had the nerve to play it right through. They did. I spent £30 odd quid on books. End of story.[/quote']

haha! :LOL:

haha! :LOL:

Yup, don't know if they have the choice over what they play. People behind the counter = one grey haired middle aged lady, one girl who looked like she was on a gap year and ... hmmm....speccy bloke in black t-shirt and a pony tail down to his waist

(rubs chin thoughtfully) hmmm, I wonder... :rolleyes:

In a small dodgy pub in St.Petersburg, Russia when i went there in 2003. They played a pirate CD which had songs from both Showbiz and OOS. Loved it. And I didnt see a single proper CD all the week I spent there.

Lately - on the radio here in Norway. Never happened before Supermassive

the intro to SMBH was used in a tv commersial for the first episode of "House" in swedish television.. I was chocked when i first heard it :p

then they had SHOWBIZ (the least famous album?) in my school's gym.. and they only had like.. well less than 10 cd's in there.. guess if i was surprised :p

I just saw the KoC vid for the first time on E4 (the first time on that channel, I mean, not the first I've seen it). Has it been on E4 before?

hahaha great idea for a thread .... I think there is a Muse fan who is involved in one of the football programs on telly... they've used "time is running out", "plug in baby", "New Born" and more recently "starlight" as the backing music to a goals round-up.

Not sure if it was "sky sports", but I recall these songs being used.

hahaha great idea for a thread .... I think there is a Muse fan who is involved in one of the football programs on telly... they've used "time is running out", "plug in baby", "New Born" and more recently "starlight" as the backing music to a goals round-up.

Not sure if it was "sky sports", but I recall these songs being used.

i can't remember if it was the FA Cup final Liverpool v West Ham, or the Champs League Final Liverpool v AC Milan (i'm a liverpool fan!!)

but they used B&H and i thought it was brilliant...fitting really haha! (my 2 fave things Muse and Liverpool!!!)

Dunno if anyone has seen that advert for a new fragrace, does anyone know what its called, but they used Muses "Hysteria".

And they were advertising a program on BBC last night and used "Supermassive Black Hole". Anyone see that?