I heard Uprising as I walked through West Edmonton Mall in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada last week.:LOL:

I was so tempted to play some air guitar during the guitar section in the middle. I might have scared some of the old people which would have been fun.

I heard Uprising as I walked through West Edmonton Mall in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada last week.:LOL:

I was so tempted to play some air guitar during the guitar section in the middle. I might have scared some of the old people which would have been fun.

What part of West Ed? :LOL:

I was going through some old Playstation 2 games and found FIFA 07 so just for a bit of nostalgic delight, I whipped it on :) And low and behold the first song I heard was Supermassive Black Hole :D But the other day I also heard the piano outro to United States of Eurasia on an insurance advert I think. Yes, I thought it was wierd too.

I was going through some old Playstation 2 games and found FIFA 07 so just for a bit of nostalgic delight, I whipped it on :) And low and behold the first song I heard was Supermassive Black Hole :D But the other day I also heard the piano outro to United States of Eurasia on an insurance advert I think. Yes, I thought it was wierd too.

I heard Chopin's nocturne in E flat major (the one at the end of USoE) on the Orange phone advert -

ME: oh yes, I can recognise classical music, thats Chopin's nocturne in E flat major.

MUM: One of Matt's favourite??:rolleyes:

ME: could be.... :$:p

Princess Shane Kuriyami from the 'Knights of Cydonia' video in an ad for Carlsberg. She was in one for Coke Zero last year, too.

I also heard Adam Lambert's cover of 'Soaked' on the radio when I was at the service station. It was a Six Degrees of Separation bit - they played 'Uprising' and then explained the link between Muse and Adam. I didn't catch who came before Muse, but I was pretty impressed that a shoddy NZ radio station was informed enough to know about 'Soaked'.

I heard Sing for Absolution in the airport at a Sunglass Island outlet. I started walking over, just to listen, and my brother said "Is that the Muse band? I could tell by their teenage wailing". I didn't really say anything, then heard feeling good in Seven pounds at my hotel and didn't act like I heard anything so my brother couldn't tell. I had heard the song was in the movie, and called exactly when it would start, and I was only off by about a second.