Starlight was used at the end of Masterchef last week.

Masterchef! :awesome:

I heard Resistance in the school dining hall at lunch. They play Radio 1 off the TV in there so it's inevitable that I will hear it.

They have played lots of Muse on background in Finlands X-Factor. Knights of Cydonia (twice), Unnatural Selection, Resistance, Supermassive Black Hole and MK Ultra. And today they played Crying Shame on Xtra Factor! :D Someone on the production team really likes Muse!

why couldnt the people on english tv choose muse! we just get this crappy chart stuff.

although I did hear No Surprise by Radiohead (alright they are my second favourites - but none compare to the gods) on American Idol which was pretty awesome

they do that touchscreen jukebox thing in burtons clothes shops too (on this side of the pond) lol

i ignored that cuz you cause it to play - what i mean is where have you heard it where its NOT ur doing......(this therefore excludes Music Channels and hi-fis!!!)

i went in a hi-fi shop the other day and they had one of those iPods on a speaker playing in the shop. I discreetly changed the track to Muscle Museum, but the store manager crept over when I'd turned away and changed it back :(

Howard Stern (well, Fred) played Uprising as an intro from commercial break yesterday. Howard asked what was "going on" and Fred said, "MUSE! Uprising".

Didn't talk about them though like he did a few weeks ago. I also heard Hysteria during a Stern promo on Monday.

Guest Danny.

I'm sure I heard Collateral Damage on an advert for Orange a few minutes ago, I didn't catch much of the ad so I could be wrong.