On Tuesday I was having a Biochemistry test (which was horribly hard) and all of the sudden I start hearing Assassin... At first I was like "WTF! I am trying to concentrate!", but then I recognized Assassin and I started beating my pencil as if it were a drumstick =D

Until the teacher confiscated the cellphone which was playing the song :(

not me but yesterday dh came home from the local shop ranting, "Bloody Muse! can't bloody get away from them, they're always on in the car (:chuckle:) they were on in the bloody shop!" "oh really?? (local shop generally has the radio on) which song?" "I don't bloody know! Bloody Muse!!" :LOL:

Muse was an answer in a quiz on Belgian tv earlier tonight.

they played a part of uprising and then asked who the artist is.

The quizmaster has a weird sense of humor though. He said that it comes from the new album The resistance and then said: "They now have an extra backing vocal .... Michelle from 'ze résistaance' :indiff:

tssss, strange... See that: "Listen to me very carefully, I'll sing this only once"

NBC just used the instrumental of knights of cydonia to open the national US broadcast of the olympics (specifically the US+Finland hockey game).

I knew the US team would win when I heard that, and (apologies to you Finns out there, but Kipper was on crack!) we annihilated them!

Just been on 6 music talking about collaborations at Glastonbury. Possibly Bono if he sticks around or an orchestra as they won't do it at the stadium gigs. Asked about writing music for 2012 olympics and Dom said they had a new song written that could work - new song!

I think the programme will be up on iplayer later - 6 music music week. I'd post the link but I'm ony phone

Just been on 6 music talking about collaborations at Glastonbury. Possibly Bono if he sticks around or an orchestra as they won't do it at the stadium gigs. Asked about writing music for 2012 olympics and Dom said they had a new song written that could work - new song!

I think the programme will be up on iplayer later - 6 music music week. I'd post the link but I'm ony phone

:supersad::supersad:

B-b-but whyyyy? :supersad: