IBTY was played in the bar in Covent Garden where I enjoyed several two for one cocktails tonight - I was a bit distracted from the conversation I was having with my friend as it was the first time I've heard that song 'in public', as it were. I was holding out for them playing the album version with French section, but no...:(

"MK Ultra" on NBC just a couple of minutes ago, in their intro to the US/Switz men's hockey game starting now!

(This is the perfect moment for New Jersey Muse fan MK Ultra, he of the hockey-star avatars... USA Olympic hockey, "MK Ultra"... dude, where are you?)

On Edit: this was non-diagetic, BTW, added to the video montage in the studio, for the TV audience only. There's some rock music piped in the arena, too (that would be diagetic use of music)... I just heard a snatch of Bruce Springsteen a minute ago.

Edited by Trilateral_Symmetry_Com'n.

"MK Ultra" on NBC just a couple of minutes ago, in their intro to the US/Switz men's hockey game starting now!

(This is the perfect moment for New Jersey Muse fan MK Ultra, he of the hockey-star avatars... USA Olympic hockey, "MK Ultra"... dude, where are you?)

On Edit: this was non-diagetic, BTW, added to the video montage in the studio, for the TV audience only. There's some rock music piped in the arena, too (that would be diagetic use of music)... I just heard a snatch of Bruce Springsteen a minute ago.

nice, i heard uprising the other day for the intro to biathalon too

we play a fair share of muse at gm place when the canucks play though :D

A couple weeks ago I was at a bar with a friend of mine. One of friends' band was playing... It was a tiny little bar, so nothing to insane. Except in a break between songs when they were trying to decide what to play next, one of the guitarists started playing "Knights of Cydonia" and my friend laughed cause of the smile on my face. I thought I was the only one who noticed until one guy shouted "No one's gonna take me alive!"

On Tuesday I was having a Biochemistry test (which was horribly hard) and all of the sudden I start hearing Assassin... At first I was like "WTF! I am trying to concentrate!", but then I recognized Assassin and I started beating my pencil as if it were a drumstick =D

Until the teacher confiscated the cellphone which was playing the song :(