Do You Like United States of Eurasia?  

873 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like United States of Eurasia?

• Love It
    • Neither Love Nor Hate
    • Hate It

Hi everybody

I find USoE a great song, really, so many different rhythms n different feelings in it... I just find the "queen" part a bit too much "we are the champions" n i don't really like the "asiatic" guitar part... That's y at first I was a bit sceptical... Then, "collateral damage" arrived... it moved me... I play piano n my favourite composer is Chopin, n well, a dream of me has always been to listen to Matt performing a Chopin's nocturne, n here it came... It's not the entire nocturne n Matt changed few notes, but i find the laughters on the background at first, then the archs n the voice, n at the end the missiles simply amazing... It's as if Muse wanted to tell us at first what the world would have to be, then in what we are turning it, and this story is told on one of the most sad and moving nocturne I've ever listened to... so... I'm in love with this song, really, but I'm expecting something different from Muse... let's wait for the new album!!!

When I first heard the song, I quite liked it. Then after more listens, it's grown on me and I now love it.

I love the beautiful piano intro, I love the blast into the Queen-esque start of the main portion of the song, I love the next verse and just how punchy and catchy the drums are, I then love how it ends and the lovely Collateral Damage ending to it. Either way, it's quickly become one of my favourite Muse songs and I prefer it to Uprising to be honest.

Roll on the rest of the album!

Surprisingly, it's still growing on me, a lot.

The middle verses are beautifully done :happy:. The swelling strings, heavy, pounding, New Born-esque bass, tinkling piano and solid drumming - all sound fantastic and uncluttered, something that was so lacking in the muddy dirge of BH&R.

Surprisingly, it's still growing on me, a lot.

The middle verses are beautifully done :happy:. The swelling strings, heavy, pounding, New Born-esque bass, tinkling piano and solid drumming - all sound fantastic and uncluttered, something that was so lacking in the muddy dirge of BH&R.

This.

Archived